► APEX | 18” & 19” EC-7 Mustang Wheel Group Buy - Up to $250 OFF + Free Shipping

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score

APEX 18” & 19” EC-7 Mustang Wheel Group Buy

The Group Buy is now officially closed. Thank you to all that participated making this a success.

18” and 19” EC-7 Mustang wheels are available in both staggered and rotatable square fitments, providing S197 and S550 enthusiasts alike with lightweight, flow formed solutions to meet their specific needs. Whether you are enjoying your machine on the street or as a weekend track warrior, we’ve got you covered. Go wider, go lighter!

The EC-7 design offers industry leading brake clearance, effectively clearing all factory brakes and aftermarket big brake kits that we have come across. Do not be forced into running larger diameter wheels than desired due to inferior brake clearance. The 18” EC-7’s clear the S197 14” & 15” GT500 Brembo brakes and S550 Performance Package brakes, in addition to many aftermarket big brake kits like the StopTech 6 piston 380mm kit. The 19” EC-7’s provide superior clearance to the massive GT350 Brembo BBK than most wheels on the market today - including the OEM GT350 and uber expensive GT350 R carbon fiber wheels.

This Group Buy conveniently offers wheel and tire packages with free mounting and balancing, as well as accessories like TPMS sensors and color matched metal valve stems.

Add Tires To Get Free Mounting & Balancing
Wheel & tire bundles are available with this group buy. Add tires with your group buy wheel order and get Free tire mounting and balancing by our trusted enthusiast technicians. We use high-end, touchless equipment and inspect every wheel and tire combo thoroughly before they leave our warehouse. Popular Michelin & BFGoodrich street & track tires are available.

Thinking about waiting to join until your discount is hit? Don’t do that!
We always recommend getting your pledge in as early as possible. The system in no way rewards watching the deal and joining late. The whole purpose of the pledge system is to allow you to join with confidence and security even within the first minute of the deal accepting payment. You’ll never have to pay more than you’re willing to - even if you’re the first participant. Pledging is risk free!

I want to know more about APEX wheels. Where can I learn more about them?
All APEX wheels are highly regarded and fully verified with official JWL and VIA certifications for every single size and offset. We created these wheels to inspire confidence during track days, race events, and everyday driving. Click here to learn everything about APEX wheels. The quality of information is worth your time!

What’s different about our Group Buy?
Joining Group Buy deals via forums is traditionally a very manual process. Since our deals have grown so large over time, we are working with a new tool to organize these deals in a single, well organized location. This deal is entirely managed on GangUp.com where you can pay, follow, and discuss the deal’s status.

How do I participate?
Visit the official Deal Dashboard on GangUp.com. From there, you can show your interest by joining our feeler list. You’ll receive an email reminder when the deal officially opens. When the deal is live and accepting payments, you can complete checkout and pay for your order from the same page. All product details, member participants, and discussions can be found on that Dashboard.

What if I have some questions?
No problem! You can simply contact us by clicking “Message Vendor” on the deal page or via [email protected]. Please avoid sending us Private Messages as they do not automatically go into our ticketing system and will experience a delay for responses.

Want to see how they look?

Last edited:

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
We've got over 50 enthusiasts interested in the Group Buy thus far. Join the deal today, and with the minimum required discount (MRD) feature built into the deal, there is no risk. If your minimum discount requirement is not met, you are not obligated to purchase.

26136160598_00e0af7bde_b.jpg

S197 Mustang - GT500

APEX EC-7 18x11" ET52 Wheels in Satin Black - Square Format
315/30/18 BFG Rival-S Tires
20mm Spacers up front
Eibach Lowering Springs and -3* Camber

briand

Reaction score
Is this buy only going to be for sets of 4? I already have a set of 18x9's and I am just interested in an additional pair of 18x10's. Thanks!

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
Is this buy only going to be for sets of 4? I already have a set of 18x9's and I am just interested in an additional pair of 18x10's. Thanks!

Appreciate your interest. You are correct, the discount tiers are mapped out in such a way that full sets (4 wheels) are required. With that said, there is currently no cap on how many sets each participant can purchase, so hard core track enthusiasts and racers needing multiple sets can stock up for the upcoming season.

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
28229379749_c0c4d273a0_b.jpg

25137694437_26d0705f3d_b.jpg

25137689287_5bf0ca0110_b.jpg

28229381789_4588a0246b_b.jpg

| Build Highlights |
APEX EC-7 18x10" ET43 wheels in Race Silver
275/40/18 Nitto NT01 Tires
Motion Control Suspension (MCS) Dampers
Ground Control Camber Plates & Height Adjusters
AP Racing Radi-Cal Brakes

briand

Reaction score
Appreciate your interest. You are correct, the discount tiers are mapped out in such a way that full sets (4 wheels) are required. With that said, there is currently no cap on how many sets each participant can purchase, so hard core track enthusiasts and racers needing multiple sets can stock up for the upcoming season.
Thanks for the quick answer. I'll be picking up the pair before long, I love my wheels!

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
With about two days until the Group Buy official payment phase begins, we've got got about 60 enthusiasts interested in the deal. Get your name on the list before this deal passes you by!

Nothing better than the high you get from a successful track weekend :headbang: Here is our friend Jim's GT350, locked and loaded for the open road.

2017 GT350
APEX EC-7 19x11” ET52 EC-7 in Satin Black - Square Rotatable Fitment
295/30-19 Toyo Proxes R888
20mm spacers in front to clear struts

39274750475_a25bddd16b_b.jpg

39274751775_814dc51c34_b.jpg

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
The payment stage of the Group Buy is officially open for the next 7 days :cheers: Contact one of our fitment experts if you have any product or fitment related questions.

36214215760_92a74a3c17_b.jpg

35775338284_b755443a0c_b.jpg

- APEX EC-7 18x10" ET43 Satin Black
- Yokohama Advan A050 295/35/18
- ARP extended studs
- 15mm front spacers
- Ford Racing track suspension with BMR Handling Springs
- Front camber -2.5*
- Rear camber -2.0*

ApexRaceParts

forum member
Reaction score
We have 30 officially pledged and almost 65 interested in the Mustang Group Buy :headbang: There are just a few days left to get your official pledge in, and we are so close to reaching the maximum discount tier.

Please reach out with any fitment or Group By related questions.

24987006968_98f0081c13_b.jpg

24987006428_7830d766a5_b.jpg

APEX EC-7 18×11” ET52 Wheels - Square Configuration
305/35-18 Nitto NT01’s
Spacers up front for strut clearance
aFe coilovers would allow a smaller spacer)
-3 degrees of camber in the front

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back