05-09 Black interior parts needed

LIME GT

Reaction score
I am looking to change my interior from medium parchment to all black.. For this I need a Black dash doesn't have to have gauge cluster, black door panels, black leather seats Front and back and black rear deck carpet... I have most of the plastic pillars and panels, I am still missing piece under steering wheel..Please send me a message or call,
Jimmy LIME GT (609)-304-2245

cobrasrslow60

forum member
Reaction score
I have black leather seats in fairly good condition.. drivers side just shows a little wear

cobrasrslow60

forum member
Reaction score
not just the covers.. the seats are complete just minus the air bag sensors... and headrests... front and rear...

LIME GT

Reaction score
so they are complete seats just no sensor.I have a 06 dont need the airbag..includes headreasts, front and back seats..what price..Do you have a picture..

cobrasrslow60

forum member
Reaction score
no headrests... yea you just need to swap over the sensors that tell if there is weight in the seat... takes about an hour... pm me with an offer... i will send pictures tonight

cobrasrslow60

forum member
Reaction score
heres the pictures of the seats...

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
if youre goin to the englishtown swap meet next weekend, my friend will be there withan all black dash

Pumpkinfish

Johnny Quarter Mile
Reaction score
What radio system do you have? I have the regular all black door panels with no subs in them sitting in my basement. The driver's door has very light scuffing at the bottom from shoes when getting out (area where the door sub would be). Let me know if you are intersted.

kena

forum member
Reaction score
I have some pieces you may want let me know what you are looking for. BTW I have nothing seat related but many small parts.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back