05+ gt mustang borla stingers

leos06gtll

forum member
Reaction score
stingerborlar.jpg
IMG_3802.jpg
IMG_3803.jpg
Selling Borla Stinger exhaust for 05-08 mustang gt. Part #11750, T-304 stainless steel, used for less than six months in great condition asking $350 for the pair. Email for pics or questions [email protected] here is link to product http://borla.com/applications/looku...Stainless_Steel_Rear_Section_Agressive/11750/
these are the borla ones with the borla logo on the muffler and on the 4 inch tip.

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Are those the "wake the neighbors up" ones? I am looking at some Borla's, but I really can't go to crazy with the sound due to where I live.

S

Shaman

i have the stinger axelbacks on an otherwise stock exhaust and my neighbors have mentioned they hear me, lol. i dont think they are that loud, just stay out of the 2k rpm drone zone. i do love the way it sounds tho.

GRAYPNY

Rich
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have them and your neighbor right across the street isn't going to like them when you start your car in the morning but after that they are fine.

scramblr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, nothing like starting the car at 5 am in the garage. :) When the neighbors next door found out I'd be in the States for a month they made a joke about being able to sleep in. LOL....

leos06gtll

forum member
Reaction score
Are those the "wake the neighbors up" ones? I am looking at some Borla's, but I really can't go to crazy with the sound due to where I live.
yeah there the loud one ones "stingers" I guess its all in how much you love your neighbors

leos06gtll

forum member
Reaction score
i think there only loud at start up and if your running a off road "x" or "h"

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back