11-13 Boss H-Pipe w/ Qtec Boss 302 cutouts

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score

Price: SOLD!

Up for sale is my Boss 302 H-Pipe and QTP Boss 302 electric cutouts. H-Pipe was bought brand new and has about 6k miles on it. QTP's were bought used and work properly. All nuts and bolts and wiring included.

I broke one clip off where the the OEM cat pipe connects to it, a tack weld will put it back, but it still works. (pic shown of clip)

Will ship in original H-Pipe box, with everything padded.

You can PM me here if you have any questions.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Can u provide install instructions? I am pretty much an idiot when it comes to wiring. I can do it, but I need it laid out for me! Lol

This looks pretty interesting. So it works on a 2013 GT with stock h-pipe?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Can u provide install instructions? I am pretty much an idiot when it comes to wiring. I can do it, but I need it laid out for me! Lol

This replaces your stock H-pipe but it will work with your stock Cat downpipes and wiring this up is CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score

I can provide something.....wiring is simple.

There is a red (+) the I plugged into the cig lighter wiring in the console.
black (-) that I ran to a bolt just below the switch.

The rest are like plugging in headphones.

The H-Pipe is removed and this one goes in its place. I ran the wires behind the heatshields above the motors and up to the rubber grommet above the transmission.

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
How much louder does it get when you open them up? is it like muffler delete loud, or inbetween like an aggressive muffler or what?

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
do you mind telling me in words a bit?...exhaust videos are not very good for understanding sound levels... although I do appreciate that bc I was curious what the sound was like as well!

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
do you mind telling me in words a bit?...exhaust videos are not very good for understanding sound levels... although I do appreciate that bc I was curious what the sound was like as well!

Its more like an aggressive muffler. There is no drone driving at highway speeds either.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back