11-14: JLT CAI, MGW Gen 1, Boss 302 H Pipe, Barton bracket

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
I have some parts laying around after i swapped to a CF Airraid and MGW Race spec. All parts are used but function 100% and im selling them cheap. All prices firm, shipped, and paypal included.

1) Airaid CAI, 30k miles. SOLD shipped to the lower 48. Not a show piece in the slightest but she makes great HP. Comes with the insert to allow you to run it with no tune. Boxed and ready to ship.

3) Barton Shifter Bracket- SOLDD shipped to the lower 48. BNIB never installed. For those looking for a modest improvement in shifter feel but on a budget and dont want the installation headache of a full shifter install.

4) OEM Boss 302 H-Pipe. Came off my 13' Boss with 30k miles. I upgraded to a full Kooks system. $260 shipped to the lower 48, boxed and ready to ship.

Last edited:

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
*Airaid* CAI sold, can never find the edit button on this site.

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
Bump! Price lowered to $35 shipped for the bracket and $260 shipped for the H Pipe!

Rockplague

Reaction score
Can I get the barton bracket ? Thanks. Might need to PM me, can't figure this out or maybe new members can't direct PM?

Louieray8

Reaction score
Still have the intake? I need an intake that doesn't require a tune.

Swine

forum member
Reaction score
H - Pipe is still available. I dont visit here much and dont get post notifications, PM me for information if interested.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back