'11 Raxiom Tail Lights

rsb5772

Reaction score
OEM fit and finish. IMO, much better than the factory lights. After I get off nights, I'll get it cleaned up and some better pictures.

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2576.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
I like the style, but I do not like the fact that they go to a point in the middle, also the way that they look like mustang II tail lights..

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
Those are beautiful!!! Glad to hear the quality is so good as well, I was hesitant before I heard that...
a smoked set is now on the everrrrrrrrrrrr growing list...thanx a lot :p

edit: when you snap those pics could you get a profile view? I'm curious as to how they stick out?

Last edited:

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
Looks good man!

I heard raxiom is coming out with an exact 2013 replica that will be available late summer/early fall for those of you into that design.

WytHorse

forum member
Reaction score
well then I may have to wait to see that one too before I decide :) you say that you "heard" this...where did you hear it?

DRock

Reaction score
that the person who designed those lights is on this forum lol

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I think these lights look great. I'm not knocking on anyone who has done this, but I find it funny that 05-09 guys put "Coyote" style raxioms in and 10-12 guys are putting in 05-09 style lights in.

Grouchy281

forum member
Reaction score
One thing I hated about the +2010s were those taillights with the white slits in the middle. These new ones look great and make the car look so much better.

Grouchy281

forum member
Reaction score
I think these lights look great. I'm not knocking on anyone who has done this, but I find it funny that 05-09 guys put "Coyote" style raxioms in and 10-12 guys are putting in 05-09 style lights in.

haha, I noticed that too. I'll stick with my full smoked raxiom's. The '10-12 style looks goofy.

rsb5772

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. The reverse lights are not as bright as stock, so I'm going to try and find some LED bulbs.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back