13" brakes?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
That attitude isn't going to get you far how. Everyone has been helping but it's not our fault if you don't understand the simplicity of the subject.

I told you he's a Vendor. Look in the Vendor section.

I'm done trying to help and spot feed you answers. So good luck and search harder.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
It's unbelievable how helpful you are, sorry I don't know who Steve is and you know as well as I do dealerships try to screw you over as much as possible on price for parts. I have searched a lot of places on other websites and I don't see any other bracket. So excuse me for asking.

That attitude isn't going to get you far how. Everyone has been helping but it's not our fault if you don't understand the simplicity of the subject.

I told you he's a Vendor. Look in the Vendor section.

I'm done trying to help and spot feed you answers. So good luck and search harder.

damn bro. you are Lazy, sorry but like 07tggt said and myself and others on this thread... Call tasca or pm Steve from tasca.. HE is a vendor on here and almost every mustang forum..
Problem seems you don't want to do anything except sit back and wait for someone to post a link.
I can promise Steve or any of the guys at tasca will be cheaper than anywhere else except used.. And they are a Ford parts wholesale division and also offer a forum discount.. But for you since your lazy,rude and stubborn to the answers you have been given there is obviously no hope! :beerdrink:

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
bro, I am not lazy I looked on other websites, I've never used tasca nor do I know much about them, sorry. If you call your local dealership they charge at least double to triple the price. I'm not just on here asking for somebody to post a link for a fast fix for myself. If you did a quick Google search like I did you don't get much for an answer, is why I asked here. Some people on here are super helpful and some have to be a real big smart asses and I'm not to just be some bitch to take it. When somebody asks a question I don't see why people can't just give an answer in stead of being smart asses. I'm not sure but I think this is a forum of people trying to help other people with their cars that are similar. Just about every threat I click on there somebody being a dick and it's pretty uncalled for. So thanks for your input on tasca.

bcb06gt

Reaction score
Last edited:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Grow some fucking skin. This isn't like other forums, it's S197Forum.

Also, if you're stubborn as would have simply contacted Steve you would see we get forum discounts and they don't charge dealer prices. So stop being sensitive and take our advice.

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
Bcb06gt just saw your link thank you.

Just to be clear I wasn't aware of the newer mustangs being 13" I thought that the 05 through 14s were all the same size. I even called up someone who sells aftermarket parts and they had no clue that they were different sizes. So I'm not the only one who was clueless on this. Now that I do know otherwise it works out for me. now that I know I can go through tasca to get the brackets I can order the Rotors and pads of choice.
Again thanks for your help.

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score
What do you think we've been telling you the entire damn time? Holy shit man...

Man you have got to read. You are clueless of what I am saying, absolutely clueless. Please take your time read it process it then type.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
You have been on this forum for two years yet you act surprised that people are giving you shit for not searching more thoroughly on the forum? GAFC

Goody05

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back