2005-2009 Mustang Smoked Bumper Turn Signals

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
Notice all that tread on those tires....too bad the inner 1 inch is all cord!! LOLOL Told you I made the worst mistake with a car EVER in my life...1200 bucks shot to poop over a 69 dollar alignment!! :idea:

in ur pics above with these lights are you still using the stock bulbs?

bullitt2086

forum member
Reaction score
Just recieved my turn signals from JP and they are GREAT! Had a minor issue with one of the turn signals so i called JP up and in no time he was offering to replace one of the turn signals at no cost to me! AAA+ for JP and his GREAT customer service hes got a customer for life here!
Thanks again JP

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
^^what was the problem u had with the signal ..just curious...come on more pics...pref. with stock bulbs in and smoked lenses :)

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Look for this thread to be closed and opened up again w/ a LED bulb special-

Thanks s197!!

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
All orders, that have shipped will be able to get the LED bulbs at a discount rate!!

ModifyMyStang.com

Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These smoked or clear bumper turn signals have the OEM style texture appearance unlike the others on the market that do not look like OEM units at all. If Ford was to build smoked bumper turn signals from the factory, this is what they would look like. Fitment is just like OEM & quality is excellent. Go from ugly amber to smoke in less than 30 minutes.
I have 5 sets coming in this week.

39.95+5.00 shipping!!

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
are these advertised anywhere else with the led bulbs or whats the deal with that? prices?

come on guys get ur pics up i need to make a decision within the next week or so...cars coming out of storage from winter

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
also what is the warranty on these? you say not to re-seal them or put an extra bead of sealant so i want to be sure on that...thanx

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
they are $40, I mean come on! I planned on throwing mine in today, but since im still at work I don't know if there will be enough daylight.

tylerxfire

forum member
Reaction score
they are $40, I mean come on! I planned on throwing mine in today, but since im still at work I don't know if there will be enough daylight.

nothing to do with money ...Im pretty set on these but want to know what the deal is with the bulb package price now and how different the lights look using stock bulbs to using the aftermarket bulbs offered, so i would like to compare pics of both bulbs used with these lights both on and off if possible..from the one pic i saw i dont like the way the led bulbs look on so i want to see some more pics to decide...

waiting for pics...............

Redrider0151

forum member
Reaction score
Stock bulbs in turn signal

222.jpg

short movie if it works

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR5GaFoemZE

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back