2009 Mustang 4.0 w/ UPGRADES

Fishkzor

forum member
Reaction score
Firstly, I was very active on the forums when I first bought my car in 2010. I learned a lot here, and used that knowledge to customize my car (Yes, a V6, but dammit if it doesn't *look* fast). I haven't been here for years as I had gotten the car to where I wanted it. However, I need to sell it now as I have 2022 Bronco order in, and am trying to save up as much as I can for my down payment.

Onto the sales pitch:
Looking for $7,500 OBO, local buyer in Phoenix-area

This well-kept customized 2009 4.0 V6 Mustang (194,000 miles) is sure to get you looks from total strangers, thumb-up from fellow Mustang owners, and maybe even the occasional note left under your wiper blade. This car first and foremost comes with the Shelby GT500 appearance package, which includes an upgraded hood, HID headlights, and front and rear bumpers.

Other features include:
20" Satin Black Powdercoated Wheels
Silverhorse Racing Flush Louvers
Silverhorse Racing Billet Fuel Door
Silverhorse Decklid Blackout Panel
MMD Retro-style Rearview Mirrors
Raxiom Gen5 Black LED Taillights
Stubby Antenna
Ford Racing Strut Brace
Custom Dual Exhaust
Cold Air Intake
Bama Performance Custom Tune+Tuner
Pioneer Head Unit - Bluetooth - Aux Input - Apple Carplay - Sirius Satellite Compatible+ Antenna - Waze/Navigation, etc

Very minor wear inside and out.
Adult owned and maintained, never abused or used on racetrack.

Front1.jpg Front2.jpg Rear1.jpg EngineBay.jpg Louvers.jpg RearWheel.jpg FrontWheel.jpg Interior.jpg PassSide.jpg InteriorDoor.jpg

Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please update the original post with proper pictures showing your screen name per the forum rules

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back