2005 heads with BBR Stage 2 cams and comp cam springs and retainers.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Cams were bought from Chris Jones from BBR. The cams have 500 miles.as do the comp bee hive springs and steel retainers. I have the cam specs and cam card. They added 70rwhp to my turbo stang at 19psi. The heads have 48k miles on them. They also have BBR lockouts installed..looking for 1700 plus shipping call or text for serious inquires 641 990 2096 Tom

pics in next post!

Last edited:

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
2012-05-23193832.jpg

Last edited:

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
With a stroker bottom end and these heads with a precision 7675 turbo and e85 i made 820 to the wheels@ 7200rpm. They work! Think about it, cams were 8 something, springs and retainers were 379. and labor to install the springs and retainers were 200. lockout were 50. so your paying 350 for the casting and followers and vct gears and sensors.

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
my original plan was to put the motor together and crank up the boost and shoot for 900 rwhp, Then i decided id just part it out and keep the stock motor in the car and let the wife drive it with the techco and 6psi. she likes the car.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
^^+1 THe BBR stage 2 cams are not ground specifically to turbo, supercharger or NA. They are a good all around cam, and all the other parts that are installed on the heads are the supporting mods needed to run these cams. If I had the cash these wouldn't be for sale any more.

stephen1371

forum member
Reaction score
^^+1 THe BBR stage 2 cams are not ground specifically to turbo, supercharger or NA. They are a good all around cam, and all the other parts that are installed on the heads are the supporting mods needed to run these cams. If I had the cash these wouldn't be for sale any more.
you dont say, wonder if this would put me over the limit on my stock block with spray

2mchtoy

addicted to speed
Reaction score
Its a tough call as to what the stock block internals will take. If seen guys running 550 to the wheels without an issue. Then I've seen guys with 500 that throw a rod..If these don't sell what's gonna happen is I've got my block that just came from the machine shop and it's getting my 03 cobra internals take and then put on these heads and sell it as a long block.

dfwmustangs

Reaction score
so are the head and cams together for 1700 and would you just sell the cams if so im in

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back