2005 Roush Pics

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new so I thought I would post a few pics/vids. Mods are in my sig.

DSCN0732.jpg

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0736.jpg

DSCN0737.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

DSCN0730.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

DSCN0733.jpg

Exhaust vid I made of before/after an O/R H pipe:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
sweet ride, put the hood on if you want, all mustangs are just an expression of the way you want it to look, good luck.

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
sweet ride, put the hood on if you want, all mustangs are just an expression of the way you want it to look, good luck.

I approve this message
Man. I have always thought people would look down on me for doing something like that. Kinda like upbadging a V6. Well, not really, but I felt like I would get the same kind of reaction.
Please lower it!

I shot the BMR rep a PM in reference to the thread they made about a half off spring install with free labor. If that doesn't pan out, is there a specific kit I should look for? I am a complete suspension noob.

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
BMR has nice stuff, if that works out for you that would be great. I have Roush suspension. Where in GA are you?

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
My best friend has family in Madison. I am about 3 hours southeast, in Statesboro.

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
Man. I have always thought people would look down on me for doing something like that. Kinda like upbadging a V6. Well, not really, but I felt like I would get the same kind of reaction.
1st. Who gives a fuck what ANYBODY thinks. It's your ride. Do what YOU like.

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
That's true. I don't know that I could justify dropping 1k on a hood though. The whole time, I'd be thinking of how I could have spent it on some performance mod. lol.

Roush05

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. If you don't mind answering, what else do I need besides springs? I know nothing about suspension, but people keep telling me to lower it. I always thought my front end would scrub more than it already does. Here is a pic of my front bumper clearance(about 6.5"):

photobucket-5236-1336019383116.jpg

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Welcome. I have the Roush suspension and lowering kit.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
1st. Who gives a f... what ANYBODY thinks. It's your ride. Do what YOU like.
i approve this message
That's true. I don't know that I could justify dropping 1k on a hood though. The whole time, I'd be thinking of how I could have spent it on some performance mod. lol.
i dont thing the hood will be 1k more in the 500 range.
Thanks man. If you don't mind answering, what else do I need besides springs? I know nothing about suspension, but people keep telling me to lower it. I always thought my front end would scrub more than it already does. Here is a pic of my front bumper clearance(about 6.5"): yea the roush front is low stock.

photobucket-5236-1336019383116.jpg

Welcome. I have the Roush suspension and lowering kit.
do you have the stage2 with the blue springs?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back