2006 Mustang Edelbrock Blower Built Motor

N

navbtcret

2006 Screaming Yellow Mustang, Edelbrock Blower, Built Motor

I have made a decision to sell the car. No I will not part it out nor am I interested in trades. It has run a best of 10.7 @ 127 mph so far and with the new fuel cell it has ability to run race gas so it will do better. the 10.7 pass was on 93 octane with torco race fuel acclerator. Price is $18,000. The car has 62k miles on it but the motor and trans does not. It runs about 16.5-17 psi boost wiith the 2.75 pulley. The car has been set up to drive to the track, race and drive home. I have driven it several tiems to Milan raced and driven it home along with trips to MIR and Orlando, but Orlando was a 4.0. You can either trailer it or drive it, your choice. The car has been garage kept, the garage is heated in the winter as well. I have the title in hand.

Other than the break in oil on the motor, it has had Amsoil full synthetic oil in it.

I will add more photos when I pick the car up from Mike either this weekend or early next week.

It is Screaming Yellow with black painted racing stripes. I will get more photos of the car up probably next week, the car is getting a firewall installed and a few tweaks to the fuel cell. The front bumper could use a new paint job but the car has been driven. There are a lot of extras to go with car as well.

I have an extra set of Race star 15x10 with some Mickey Thompson Sportsman Radials for the street.
A new A/c Compressor.
Two spare belts.
Three new sets of HTO's gapped at .028 plus one used set.
A 3.0 and 2.75 pulley for the blower in both 6 and 8 rib if you wanted to convert to an 8 rib set up.
Four 18" black bullett rims with the machined lip, the tires have about 30% tread left on them and they come with the tribar chrome spinner center caps.

Go Mods:
Built motor with Manley rods and pistons .020 over on a new Ford racing block. about 7k on the motor with stock crank but the motor has been balanced. Arp head studs and fasteners.

60lb flow matched fuel injector.

BMR fuel rails.

Performance Automatic Competition transmission with auto valve body, no trans brake, Bauman controller, deep trans pan with dip stick with about 10k on trans.

SFI flex plate.

PI triple disc 3k stall converter.

B&M Hammer shifter, ratchet with reverse lock out.

Thumprr belt tensioner.

Xcal 2 with three tunes, one street tune for 93 octane and two track tunes for 112 leaded turbo blue.

Stock heads with a mild cam from Brenspeed, it is their twin screw grind. These are the cams: http://www.brenspeed.com/127bren2.html

Innovators West 18% overdrive crank pulley.

Meziere elecetirc water pump and high flow intercooler pump. These are wired to switches along with the radiator fan and heat exchange fans to turn on in pits with the engine off to cool car down quickly to make it more consistant.

Afco dual pass heat exchanger with dual fans. Wired to a switch to turn on pits with engine off to cool down the car.

Optima Yellow top battery relocated in trunk with shut off switch.

Bigger intercooler reservoir located where the battery was, ice can be added to it.

Custom 7 gallon fuel cell with GT500 pumps installed in it. GT500 pumps are in the stock tank too. With a flip of a switch you turn the power off to the tank fuel pump and turn it on to the fuel cell and you are ready to go with the race fuel. Fuel cell is located where the spare tire goes.

Dynatech long tube headers with x pipe and gutted cats.

SLP powerflow mufflers

New braided fuel lines from tank to rails including fuel cell with an fittings. New fuel filter as well that is a cleanable fuel filter.

Ford Racing Intake with an HPX MAF.

CHE rear axle brace, LCA's, adjustable UCA, drive shaft loop, front sway delete, relocation brackets, anti-squat brackets, k member brace with torque limiters, adjustable pan hard bar.

Heavy duty 1" rear sway bar.

Moser alxes with 3" studs.

Aluminum drive shaft

3.73 gears with a trutrac and girdle.

Tokico D specs adjustable shocks and struts, the rear shock have the extenders installed to make it easier to adjust them.

Dynojet wideband commander and boost gage in the double a pillar gage pod.

Line Locks wired to the flash to pass switch to activate.

MSD two step.

Custom made 6 point chrome moly roll bar with swing outs.

5 point racing harness.

Rotor pros drilled and slotted rotors with Hawk HP pads.

Race Star front and rear rims 1`5x10 rear and 15x3.75 fronts. Fronts have Micket thompson Sportsman radail on them, same as the extra set of 15x10 for the rears.

I am sure I am missing a few things here so ask away to jog my memory. I am sure I have almost every receipt for any work done to the car. It has all been professionally done by Powerhouse.

Show Mods:

Shelby CS6 fornt bumper

California dream hood with washer nozzles relocated to wiper.

Scott Drake hood pins.

Sequential tail lights.

Black and yellow leather seats.

Custom yellow door panel inserts.

Yellow center console cover.

Painted racing stripes

Chrome interior door handles, a/c knobs, door lock pins, power point cover.

Yellow tint overlays on the headlights and fog lights.

Black tint overlays on the tail lights and side markers.

Smoked turn signal lenses with stealth bulbs.

Painted mirror covers.

Painted 1/4 window louvers.

Tinted windows.

I have an extra set of floor mats too with the tribar pony.

13549d6acd83e352.jpg

1354bba38c4d720b.jpg

1354bcb053d357b0.jpg

1354d1b47d6487cf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JimC

Reaction score
Wow Ron I am shocked! What are you planning next?

N

navbtcret

Bump. Recently ran a 10.8 @ 126 mph. Open to reasonable offers but no trades.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
Ron...Why in the hell did you post a picture of your door and not the engine bay???

Just busting chops. I hope you change your mind so we can meet up again at D42

stretch

forum member
Reaction score
it ashamed a stock mustang around the same year and miles are selling for close to the same price..its like the more $$ u spend on it the less its worth.
i just sold my built 05 for 18k this week it was still like new with 16k miles..made me sick

although i just i did purchase (actually raped the guy)a 06 built turbo car yesterday.

glws

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back