2007 Ford Mustang GT $9900!

fullthrtle

forum member
Reaction score
bump for an awesome price...

I cant believe it hasn't sold for under 10,000. that's crazy low price. I traded my 06 gt in a month ago to get my 14 gt and got 12,000 trade in. It had 80,343 on it and they sold it for 16,900. point being that this is a great deal. do you have it on auto trader... good luck with the sale

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Seriously! IMO the autotrader market is dead, we haven't sold a car on there for a year. I need this car sold! Someone is getting a hell of a daily drivable car that needs some minor tlc!

SleeptGT904

forum member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me... Sold my 05 with 115k miles bone stock for 9500 a few months back. I had mine on autotrader as well. Sold it from CRAIGSLIST! I couldn't believe it. Might be worth a shot.

FREE bump

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks^

There is a lot of interest for this car but everyone is worried about miles, so I'm going to go ahead and list all the issues

Inner and outer tie rods are worn out. I came to replace them, and when I pulled the boot off, the rack and pinion leaked oil. So you will need replace it. I will include the inner and outer tie rods which came brand new straight from a ford dealership.

Front bumper could use fresh paint, it has scraped on all kinds of bumps, curb, etc.

The Passenger side headlight's finish is in pretty bad shape. I'm pretty sure it could be fixed with a really good scuffing and a few coats of clear

The leather on the driver side door is sagging

Windshield is cracked

Front end Needs an alignment

That's basically ever issue the car consists of. It's all small stuff that doesn't even have to be repaired.

Last edited:

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
which wheels are the AMRs?

These:

null_zpsca791f87.jpg

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
No body wants a clean 07 gt for $9900? The car is going completely back to stock real soon. If anyone is interested in trading me stock front bumper and wheels, let me know!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back