2010-2011 cobra R hood.

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Located in Rapid City South Dakota. . If you are locate in eastern SD/South MN/Omaha NE area I can arrange transport as far as Sioux Falls SD IF you get this before next weekend.\

Hood is a cervini fits great, painted white but at 475 bucks you still save cash and can have it repainted whatever color you so well please. local option

OR

650 shipped. shipping is nutty expensive. at 650 this option is only feasiable for owners of performance white cars. ALSO THIS IS TO A BUSINESS ONLY. residential is more $$$ just get it shipped to work

Last edited:

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
lol yup but everyone wants that have about 10 people in lime.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
lol I'm a bone head....saw this thread before the grille thread. My fault...

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
I would ship but it would be major $$. When i comes down to it If I have it laying around a few hundred bucks is better than a very large paper weight. I have a guy intersted i the whole car. Hope fully he bites. If not in a few weeks I may change my mind

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
BUMP edits made will ship but please read conditions

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
F@&k it. 500 shipped in the lower 48. I want this gone

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
Wil you ship? I will buy if you will ship......umm I will ship! i want it gone lets make a deal shipping is 180 bucks so when you make a low ball
offer of 200 expect me to say UP YOURS!!! So make a viable offer! other wise shot gun slugs and gasoline is this things fate . this hood takes your car from
mehhh to Holy $h€+!!!!! Why am I selling? cause my car will be gone (i hope) shortly

Last edited:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Clove, can you pm me some additional shots... Specifically side views of the rear of the hood and how it covers the cowl and the 4 corners. May have to drive up for it after all....

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
C.Love is a great person to work with, quick responses and willing to work with me... based on the pics he sent me the hood is well worth the money he is asking. I unfortunately will not be able to take him up on it but definitely think someone should take advantage of this!!!

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
I still have this hood. Id like to get rid of it. 350 shipped. Shipping is my frieght a huge pain in the ass and 160 bucks. so 350 is my bottom line.

I no longer own the car but its the normal cervini cobra R hood. I can get less crappy pics if someone requests it. I dont visit forums much so please email or text me. [email protected]. 6054310424

C.Love

forum member
Reaction score
$$ refunded. apparently in 3 months shippers doubled rates. Anyone semi local holla at me. otherwise I guess I have a very large snow sled.

Sorry to Jewc75 for the pain in the ass

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back