2011+ 5.0L O/R X and SLP Loudmouth

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Wanted to post a thread in case someone searches for this in the future. I'll add a few more in the future.

O/R X (don't know the brand since I got it off of a trade-in but it did come with o2 extensions :waytogo:)

SLP Loudmouth Muffler Delete

Cold Start:

Moderate Highway Acceleration

Enjoy!

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
Cool I was thinking about doing an xpipe. I like listen my radio though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I do too everyone once in a while. Windows up at cruising speed, the Skaker should have no problem overcoming the exhaust, but I'm probably going to swap the SLPs for GT500s.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Day 4:

Even with the o2 sensor extensions, the CEL finally came on.

I'm starting to think I'll be swapping the SLPs for something else. I love how obnoxiously loud it is and manages to keep a good tone....

But here's my morning routine -

Put car in Reverse
Handbrake off
Back out from under covered parking space as soon as the car cranks so you don't remind all 3 buildings' worth of tenants that it's 7 a.m.

I'll be getting a Lund tune along with the cam tune at the end of the month so I kind of want to wait until that's installed to revel in the sound.

:okay2:

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
What o2 extensions are you using? I used spark plug non foulers on my 2005 and the light never came on.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I have no clue. They were already on there when I bought the x pipe. I can't even say what brand the x pipe is. No stamps or markings. I bought it off of a trade in we had received.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
There is far better choices than the overdone GT500 AB. Look into JBAs, I had them on a 06 GT and they were perfect. Thank me later.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Day 4:

Even with the o2 sensor extensions, the CEL finally came on.

I'm starting to think I'll be swapping the SLPs for something else. I love how obnoxiously loud it is and manages to keep a good tone....

But here's my morning routine -

Put car in Reverse
Handbrake off
Back out from under covered parking space as soon as the car cranks so you don't remind all 3 buildings' worth of tenants that it's 7 a.m.

I'll be getting a Lund tune along with the cam tune at the end of the month so I kind of want to wait until that's installed to revel in the sound.

:okay2:

Mine is as follows:

Put car in gear
Handbrake off
Start car
Pull out from car port as soon as you crank it - back it in when you get home so you can just start and go

Your neighbors will thank you.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Mine is as follows:

Put car in gear
Handbrake off
Start car
Pull out from car port as soon as you crank it - back it in when you get home so you can just start and go

Your neighbors will thank you.

That's how I parked before going catless. Only problem is that when I back in, the rear of my car is facing 6 balconies/patios.

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
I've pretty much got that problem here in my condo complex. I've got a one car connected garage, so that makes things louder. I could just leave the car in the parking lot, but I don't really like my neighbors anyway.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back