2011 GT: offroad h-pipes in stock?

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just one of my preferences. I have always gone with h-pipes on my Mustangs from way way back, and prefer the tone over the X's. That being said, I have yet to hear an hpipe on the newer models, so I'll lump it and take the chance.

That being said, even if it sounds good I'll replace it with a long tube setup somewhere in the future, probably late fall...thanks for the feedback though.

darkstar november

magical turning mustang
Reaction score
Get one of their X pipes. The H pipes don't sound very good on these cars and the X makes more power. JMHO
i like how the H sounds on mine, the only reason im selling mine is i spent alot of time hand making my muffler deletes and its just too loud to run them with Offroad pipes.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey, I have a 2011 Mustang GT 6spd. I went to your website but couldn't tell which of your offroad h-pipes are actually in stock. I'm interested in yours, specifically:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/20...2011-5-0l-mustang-gt-3-offroad-h-pipe-p-35198

Let me know if it's in and ready to ship, or is backordered...
John

Our 2011-2012 5.0L offroad H-pipes are in stock and ready to ship. If you haven't heard one on a car already there's a few videos on Youtube as well as this one of our Boss which runs our offroad H-pipe and the Magnaflow competition catback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Our 2011-2012 5.0L offroad H-pipes are in stock and ready to ship. If you haven't heard one on a car already there's a few videos on Youtube as well as this one of our Boss which runs our offroad H-pipe and the Magnaflow competition catback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Perfect, we'll get one ordered tomorrow night!

Boss281

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Installed. Nice modest overall gain, surprising at different RPMs. Great sound. Nice product guys!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back