2011 Mach 1?

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Not too shabby from the front.....but, again, the rear looks hideous. And I agree, that grabber blue is stellar. Saw one yesterday on the road......

Chronos

forum member
Reaction score
Ya, and its been there for a while. Along with the other 2..We still have not gotten 1 god damned 2010 in yet..Not that people are knocking down the doors to buy them yet either..
What's up with your dealers back there? They were here in California since 2 months ago. I already see them on the road with plates and everything. (DMV takes over 30 days to get you your plates here.) I guess they sell more cars in Cali. than your state. Oh wait, yeah, that's why we have gridlock!

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As well as the Mach 1 decals...

...the stripes are real....

I wasn't talking about the stripes.

...its already been confirmed a dohc 5.0 motor WILL be in a mustang next year...

How can you confirm somthing that has not yet happened?

Ya, and its been there for a while. Along with the other 2..We still have not gotten 1 god damned 2010 in yet..Not that people are knocking down the doors to buy them yet either..

Same here...

What's the dealer's explanation for the GT-R emblem??

R = "Retarded". It certainly isn't for retro...

What's up with your dealers back there? They were here in California since 2 months ago. I already see them on the road with plates and everything. (DMV takes over 30 days to get you your plates here.) I guess they sell more cars in Cali. than your state. Oh wait, yeah, that's why we have gridlock!

Cali 2010s that you've seen were probably V6 rentals.

Joser281

Reaction score
[/quote]Cali 2010s that you've seen were probably V6 rentals.[/quote]

I disagree. My local dealer (Hemborg Ford) has 4 2010 V6's and 2 GT's (sold I think cuz I only saw them for 2 days)... Plus if seen like 4 of them on the 91 Fwy going to work already.

Chronos

forum member
Reaction score
Cali 2010s that you've seen were probably V6 rentals.

I disagree. My local dealer (Hemborg Ford) has 4 2010 V6's and 2 GT's (sold I think cuz I only saw them for 2 days)... Plus if seen like 4 of them on the 91 Fwy going to work already.
Yep, gotta agree with that. I have like 5 dealers within a few miles of me and I drive by and have been seeing 2010's for a while now. In fact I test drove one back in April before I bought my 09 in May. My wife said I should see it before I made up my mind. Funny thing is the same day I went to buy my 09 there was a Ford rep giving the sales people at the dealer the run down on the 2010's. I could hear him talking about the cold air intake and all the great new features :tdown:. phht, I was happy to get my 09. :clap:

superfly s197

Mods at bargain prices!
Reaction score
Yep, gotta agree with that. I have like 5 dealers within a few miles of me and I drive by and have been seeing 2010's for a while now. In fact I test drove one back in April before I bought my 09 in May. My wife said I should see it before I made up my mind. Funny thing is the same day I went to buy my 09 there was a Ford rep giving the sales people at the dealer the run down on the 2010's. I could hear him talking about the cold air intake and all the great new features :tdown:. phht, I was happy to get my 09. :clap:

As you should be :clap:

They're all over the place in Santa Monica. They're already giving me the snob look :tdown:

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We even have them at the Exchange Car sales here... GTs. I was suprised myself. They had a 2010 GT, and a 2009 glassroof GT.

The rear is so fucking ugly, I want VSOP, Androdz and Ted to stare at it for 5 minutes so it will make them sterile...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back