2012 Mustang GT, Brembo car, only 5k miles

Reaction score
I have a super nice 2012 mustang gt bought brand new jan of 11. Mustang has never seen rain or snow always garaged keep.car has 5k miles has brembo brakes, bmr lowering springs rides great, upr upper n lower control arms,has brand new mccloude twin disk clutch, steeda short throw shifter, tinted windows, painted coilcovers and engine cover and roush grille. kbb is 28500.I'm asking 27500 there are no liens on car title in hand please call or text for more info call 443 927 4545. Cars located in Dundalk, MD.

Last edited:

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
This for sale thread should be deleted as it is obvious that the car for sale here is not the OP's car. He has listed it for a new member who does not yet have the credintials to post in the classifieds.....

Kbreeze

forum member
Reaction score
This for sale thread should be deleted as it is obvious that the car for sale here is not the OP's car. He has listed it for a new member who does not yet have the credintials to post in the classifieds.....

What's wrong with posting for a friend? I've seen it done many times, although I think he should have disclosed that. Bigger question as someone else asked, why does it have that clutch in it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
Decided to keep the car, to many low ball offers. Clutch was put in because of future mods planned.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back