2013 Tail lights for the 05-09s??? YEAH!!

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
Now I need to see these tail lights on vista blue with white stripes and no blackout lid.

Ready? Go.

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not putting stripes on my car. Sorry. LOL

But whyyyyy.

Yea, being that it's a pretty common scheme I've been fortunate enough to find a lot of pictures in modifications that look the same as my car, which has been a deciding factor for me. AM always has a picture of a mod in my color scheme; I'm sure I'll find a picture there soon.

Bingo

Because street car
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
especially near $400 tail lights, but damn if they dont look good :D

I think they kind of clash with the overall styling of the car. And I'm not a fan of the blacked-out look. And the LED rectangles look like Morse code. And they cost $400. Just my $0.02.

ejschmidt

forum member
Reaction score
Is the forum discount any better than the military discount?

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think my bright red tail lights are the biggest eye sore on the exterior. I've been wanting to spray tint the tail lights since day 1, but didn't want to dim the lights/decrease safety/make it harder to back up at night/etc. I've already put on tinted side marker lights that aren't near as bright as the stockers.

I figure I can sell my stockers with the sequential mod for a hundo, so these will only cost me around 2fiddy. Well worth it to me.

And yes, surprised a non-performance mod has so much attention on this forum. But I think they are going to be a popular mod. Got my set on (back) order.

Last edited:

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!!

If I still had my bullitt I would have already had my order in. These truly look amazing on the 05-09 cars, IMO.

I can't wait to see yours in person Brady!!!

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Wow, I'm shocked how fast the first shipment sold out! We wish we could have had more taillights on launch day but we assumed that the first shipment would at least get us to the second delivery. As you can see, we were mistaken and I apologize for that! The positive thing is we have a shipment arriving in the next week or so and more are on order to arrive shortly after that! Over the next few weeks we will have enough of these in stock to hopefully last a while and we will work hard to keep them coming.

I'm glad you guys are all really excited about the taillights. This is by far the most successful taillight we've seen to date! I'm pretty sad that I sold my S197 GT now, I would have killed to have a set of these lights.

Hang in there guys, we will start filling back orders the moment we can! Feel free to hit me up directly if you have any questions.

-Dan

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back