2014 SVT Superfest (VIR)

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I thought this was interesting:

"Member Price with discount: $565.00 In order to take a $30.00 discount prior to the event, you must mail a paper check and paper registration form. Click here to pay by mail and save $30.00. This discount is good till May 1, 2014, after that date, everyone pays the full event registration fee of $595.00."

This sort of "dates" the people running the whole show. Why bother with that whole online internet payment garbage, right?

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I'm interested but that's a lot of and like Sam pointed out... the $30 is not a discount, it's just a bypass of the credit fees.

*sad face - convertible no bueno.

Last edited:

2012Boss

Reaction score
Correct, it is a full three days for $595 without discount or $565 with. I admit, the two day price is not great.

Last edited:

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
I'm interested but that's a lot of and like Sam pointed out... the $30 is not a discount, it's just a bypass of the credit fees.

*sad face - convertible no bueno.

You can bring your convertible, but you'll need to install a roll bar to pass tech inspection.

GetImage.ashx

image.php

image.php

Last edited:

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
I just mailed my check in for the three day event - time to test my new JDM 5.0 on the road course.

steveespo

forum member
Reaction score
I'm in for the 3rd year in a row. Great event, huge Ford Racing support and good people.
Steve

Gray Ghost GT

Road Racing Fanatic!
Reaction score
Looks like a few of us will be attending in 5 weeks! Going to be a great HPDE event!

They could use more people to sign up; the more, the better - lets get the word out.

DocB

forum member
Reaction score
If anyone needs a place to stay at the track, we have 3 bedrooms available in a villa. Full kitchen facilities.
$200 for the four nights. That's $50 a night.
PM me and let me know as soon as possible.

Bruno.....

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back