2015 Mustang Reveal Meet - Venice Beach, CA

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
Here's a video I put together of the Venice Beach Meet for the unveil of the 2015 Mustang. Pretty Nice turnout considering it was on a thursday afternoon.

06Mach1

forum member
Reaction score
Nice video! So what's your thoughts after seeing it in person?

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
Nice video! So what's your thoughts after seeing it in person?

Thanks. I love everything except the front end. The profile is amazing, love the taillights, love teh size, interior looks aweseome but the headlights and grille just dont do it for me. I'm not a fan of this global styling they are leaning towards.

06Mach1

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks. I love everything except the front end. The profile is amazing, love the taillights, love teh size, interior looks aweseome but the headlights and grille just dont do it for me. I'm not a fan of this global styling they are leaning towards.

Bet aftermarket will have a fix in no time.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shitty music. Wish Ford would announce more details on the drivetrains. In due time I guess.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Cool video. I actually kinda like the music, and I'm a 40 year old white dude from Alabama! LOL

I can't believe the guys that say they don't like the front end. I think that's the best looking part of the car! I am not crazy about the rear myself. It just looks too low and wide to me. Nothing a good afermarket deck lid panel and spoiler can't fix.

Much like the C7, I am sure I'll like it a lot more when I see one in person.

Weou09

forum member
Reaction score
Cool video. I actually kinda like the music, and I'm a 40 year old white dude from Alabama! LOL

I can't believe the guys that say they don't like the front end. I think that's the best looking part of the car! I am not crazy about the rear myself. It just looks too low and wide to me. Nothing a good afermarket deck lid panel and spoiler can't fix.

Much like the C7, I am sure I'll like it a lot more when I see one in person.

DAMN! Your 40? You have aged well my friend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back