4R70W swaps

Adam@ST

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have 2 versions available for those looking to swap. These are the same trans setups currently in Ken3030,ULEV1st,WhippleChicks, and my car.
Full manual with trans brake $5300.00+ shipping
Full auto, no trans brake with stand alone trans computer $6350.00+ shipping, included base tune ,t-body mod with tps sensor.This upshifts and downshifts almost like stock!!!
I have a in house trans builder who is building these for me. All warranty issuses will be handled by ST Motorsports. Lead time is approx 1.5 weeks from order date. I also have a discounted shipping rate, so you can compare your rate to mine.
On the drive shaft...you will need to replace the pinion flange, as I dont like to use adapters on the drive shaft.

Includes trans rated for 800 rwhp (6 mo warranty)
deep sump pan
trans mount adapter
lokar dip stick tube
PA Valve body (for manual version)
Super Stock steel driveshaft with solid joints
New pinion flange and nut.
New PI convertor ( you pick stall)
Flex plate (sfi additional)
Flex plate bolts
Bell Housing bolts
Pinion yoke bolts

Any questions please call the shop.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have this mod in my car and LOVE it. I am sure this mod helped me get my new personal best. The trans shifts so much better than a modded 5r55 when in race tune mode. And when it is on the street you can hardly tell the trans is not stock. People who get in the car still don't believe I have replaced the trans. I have a write-up about it here http://s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7975 when I was thinking of buying one. I am so glad I did. My only regrest is not doing it sooner!! If anyone local wants a test drive just let me know. Adam did not include his number in his post it's 909-388-2536.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can use the automatic stock one like I did with a slight modification or a lot of people go with a rachet shifter, one like from B&M.

GI Joe

Reaction score
what do you do for a shifter?

Adam has a nice set up at a good price............

I almost finished the ratchet shifter install.
The last pic is a publicly posted pic of someone elses car for illustration only.

Last edited:

jeostang

forum member
Reaction score
Will this be available in the spring. Race season is almost over, so if I get it now it will just sit for most of the warranty period.

I'm still not sure If I want to go turbo 400 or the your route yet.

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I talked to him. It will be available in spring, but depending on other factors such as parts prices to him the price may change.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back