94-14 Mustang SVE Drag Wheels

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I called LMR today and ask a sales rep what happened to the wheels. He said after test fitting them that they were not happy with how they fit and were ordering another batch of them. I asked if it was due to RaceStar complaining about them looking just like their wheels and he said he had not heard that. He did say it would be a long while before they would be offered for sale again due to them having to be made and then shipped from China. I'd say that his response was what he was told to say to someone inquiring about them and them not being for sale any longer is due to RaceStar. This last statement is pure speculation on my part....

Brett,

Sorry you were given the wrong response. This is not true at all. The wheels fit without a problem. We test fitted a Fox, SN95 and an S197 car. The situation has been explained to all. Just as soon as we can re sale this wheel, we will. We are working on a solution at this time to bring the wheel back to market.

Thanks to everyone that has hung in there and give us praise on the wheel. We are excited about this wheel just as much as you guys. When I get more information brought to me, I'll pass it along to everyone else.

Jarrod

95five-0

forum member
Reaction score
At least now you know that when we are able to buy them that it will be a good sales day for LMR

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The situation has been explained to all. Just as soon as we can re sale this wheel, we will. We are working on a solution at this time to bring the wheel back to market.

Just reread the entire thread and still don't see why they were taken off the site and put on hold for sales. Did I miss the reason?

I was curious about the fit, finish and pricing, but it all went away before I got the time to go to the website.

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
Just reread the entire thread and still don't see why they were taken off the site and put on hold for sales. Did I miss the reason?

I was curious about the fit, finish and pricing, but it all went away before I got the time to go to the website.

When he says "the situation has been explained to all" he is referring to their sales staff. He hasn't told us the reason why they were taken off of the market. He has said when he knows the reason he will share it with us.

cbrtrx

forum member
Reaction score
As someone very interested in purchasing a set could you please explain more as to why they are not available now. Was it a quality issue or a legal issue?

95five-0

forum member
Reaction score
I was in contact with LMR trying to purchase a set when the first day they had them up on the site. Today I got a email back saying "Unfortunately right now they are unavailable, as of now I am not sure if they will be*available in the future but I can let you know as soon as I know."

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
we could order "race stars" and you guys could just call and say we have them in Black only and than send out yours!!! I would be inclined to say yes I would except a black pair instead of polished race stars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back