A few parts off my 07 GT with MINIMAL miles!

08VistablueGT

Booyakasha!
Reaction score
A few parts off my 07 GT with MINIMAL miles! Alloy Grey owners come inside!!!

I'm going back to stock so I need some of your stock parts plus cash for mine.

I'm located in northern VA and am willing to ship to the lower 48 states at buyer's expense.

---FRPP/Borla Stinger exhaust (200 miles, flawless)---300 plus your stock axleback SOLD!!!
---Pypes offroad H pipe for your stock H pipe (about 500 miles) SOLD!!!
---I have some custom painted (alloy color) side mirrors with about 50 miles on them, for your stock side mirrors plus 80. NOW 65 PLUS YOUR STOCKERS!!! I NEED THIS CAR SOLD AND DON'T WANT TO SELL IT WITH PAINTED MIRRORS!!!
DSCF2025pb.jpg
---18x9 Saleen wheels (99-04 style wheel) with 285 Sumiittomo tires out back and 275 up front. PM me with offers, since there are about 4 different style wheels, we will work out a price. SOLD!!!

Thanks!

--Brandon

Last edited:

PenguinGT

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got any pics of the alloy side mirrors?

I've got stockers with the painted caps (upper 1/4 portion facing forward). I've been toying with the idea of painting my mirrors alloy to match.

PM if you can snap a few quick pics.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just an FYI, I live in VA., so I went to Brandon's house today to check out (and bought) his wheels.

I can tell you as an unbiased person who has not meet him before today...

...everything on his car is in GREAT shape! It looks undriven.

Brandon is a nice kid doing so good things with his life. Please don't hesitate to get any of this stuff if you are interested.

Brandon. Man those wheel are sweet man! They are about half the weight of the stock wheels and I can really feel the diff on the road.

Thanks again bro...Good Luck.

08VistablueGT

Booyakasha!
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words Marc! I do have the Borla/FRPP stingers left which like I said are like new, and a Pypes offroad H pipe for trade with anyone's stock H!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back