A Green Mustang...

Green Mamba

Reaction score
...just joined today. Own a 08' Bullitt and a 67' Fastback. I have to say I am amazed at the quality of the Mustangs and mods done to them here. I stand to learn alot here. Looks like this is one great Mustang site. :clap:

108964b65892ba3f6a.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Always room for more Bullitt owners here. :clap:
Haven't I seen you over on IMBOC? The picture looks familiar.
Welcome aboard. Lots of smart people here with lots of experience building horsepower along with everything else you might want to do with the Mustang.

One word of advice- Don't start a thread in the Tech forum unless you are absolutely, positively sure it qualifies as tech! The mods can be real sticklers about that. It seems a pain but then when you look at the quality of the tech threads you can appreciate why they work so hard to keep it that way.

Green Mamba

Reaction score
Always room for more Bullitt owners here. :clap:
Haven't I seen you over on IMBOC? The picture looks familiar.
Welcome aboard. Lots of smart people here with lots of experience building horsepower along with everything else you might want to do with the Mustang.

One word of advice- Don't start a thread in the Tech forum unless you are absolutely, positively sure it qualifies as tech! The mods can be real sticklers about that. It seems a pain but then when you look at the quality of the tech threads you can appreciate why they work so hard to keep it that way.

Yeah, I'm over there too.

Last edited:

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Damn, this website is gonna keep me broke.
Thanks for the louvers, Ed. And this other stuff, should I mix it in my drink, smoke it, or just inject it straight into my vein? :roflmao:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
The price of entry is one red, 1967 Mustang. You can PM me for shipping details. I expect it to be here tomorrow. Since you've made your account, you can't back out.

Seriously though, those are some badass cars you've got there! I would LOVE to see some more pictures of the Fastback! Under hood, the whole 9 yards please!

Green Mamba

Reaction score
The price of entry is one red, 1967 Mustang. You can PM me for shipping details. I expect it to be here tomorrow. Since you've made your account, you can't back out.

Seriously though, those are some badass cars you've got there! I would LOVE to see some more pictures of the Fastback! Under hood, the whole 9 yards please!

Don't have a bunch of pictures of the Red Car, but here are a few more. She's down at the moment, getting a light suspension freshing and some engine upgrades.

TheRedRear-1.jpg

289.jpg

TheMustang.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back