Account status

T

the_jerminator

Hello,
I have been trying to start a thread in the "Parts for sale" section of the forum, but I keep receiving the following message: "Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page."

I have tried sending a PM to KIMMER and stkjock but my user CP does not acknowledge any sent messages.

I have also noticed that I am only allowed to see 3 threads under some of the forum sections.

Could someone please advise me of the problem with my account?

Thank you,
Jerimy

Captainstr8edge

Hardcore Superhero
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been trying to start a thread in the "Parts for sale" section of the forum, but I keep receiving the following message: "Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page."

I have tried sending a PM to KIMMER and stkjock but my user CP does not acknowledge any sent messages.

I have also noticed that I am only allowed to see 3 threads under some of the forum sections.

Could someone please advise me of the problem with my account?

Thank you,
Jerimy

This may be a setting, make sure you have it set to see all posts and not only new or up to a certain date. Under "edit options" there is a "Default thread age cut off" change it to "show all threads"

T

the_jerminator

Thanks for the heads up, I thought being a member for 5 years would have been qualification enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back