add to my mod list with about 1K

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i may have about an extra 1000 to spend on go fast parts..but i'm in a quandry where to most effectively spend the money. you can see my mods in the sig...i'm debating (All n/a, now power adders like n2o, and staying with the eibach pro kit)

lt's
15" front skinnies and 15 rear with dr's
k member
c&l intake manifold
d specs
or some other mod i haven't thought of

where would the money be most effective in gaining in the e.t. department?

i know you guys hate posts like this, but i already have a lot of mods so i really want to spend the dough where it will accomplish the most:helpme:

be nice....

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You cant go anywhere without hooking.

I vote for 15's

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
id say d-specs and k member or the lt's ..... it would be a bit over your 1k limit but imo thats what id do , the c&l is still unknown shit it may only give you 5hp for all we know

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Either get the wheels/tires or save for heads. You don't HAVE to spend that loot immediately. Who knows? You may come across a good deal in the classifieds.

Haze28

forum member
Reaction score
How about a set of Corbeaus? They look great and have weight savings and can be had for about a grand.

jerrytubbs1

forum member
Reaction score
From looking at your mods,I would pick up a jlt intake and ditch that airade.
You can ebay that airade and get a pretty good price if you dont sell it here.
We picked up 11 rwhp and a tenth-15 hundreths with it at the track on same day runs.
Then get a good hooking tire.15's not only hook a little better,but weigh less.
If your happy with what you 60' now,then go with cai,and k-member.You'll breathe better and transfer a little better.This is just my 2 cents.

Redrocket06

forum member
Reaction score
I agree, If you already have tires then I would go with lt's, thats what I'm doin anyway.

+1 on the LT's. You have the CAI and cams, let those cams exhale. The LT's will add nice power and allow you to take full advantage of your cams. I run the OBX LT's for a year now, they are still awsome and my favoret mod for now. I paid about $550 shipped for them. That allows you $450 to still play with:thumb:. You could trade up for that C&L CAI mentioned earlier, or JLT, then have about $100 left. Sell the Airaid for $100 and spend that $200 on something else cool. Win win in my book.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back