Added a silver pinstripe to the hood......Thoughts??

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
So back to the black and blue........should i leave the roof solid matte black???? Or take it off and just have the hood done and rear deck lid????

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LMAO.....hell maybe I should.....Would create some more money to spend on the stang......but no those are alot of summer clothes and shit that needs to be put up in the attic that I haven't just got around to doing yet....I am trying to get my garage back in order and just have been lazy through the holidays.....

Understandable! Mine has been a mess since the Red Bull Soapbox race in September! Just thought I'd give you a little jab about it!

I like the roof black on your car! Not something I go for usually but it works on yours!!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
what wheels did you end up going with?

I bought a set of the Staggered 20'' Avant Garde M310s in Hyper Silver from SSCobra.....They are going to look absolutely bad ass on the car and will tie in the silver pinstripe on the hood along with all the other silver pinstriping on the car very well....So somebody hurry up and buy my TSWs.....I need them gone....MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!

These....

urujyqe3_zpsbbda6dd7.jpg

8yvavudy_zps0d3e1378.jpg

zypaja4a_zpsa548f0b0.jpg

Last edited:

BLKS197

Formerly TAJoerg
Reaction score
Thx man.....and yea i have been eyeing it....but i think he has it sold to someone local.....plus i dont really want to take the longtubes off so thats why im looking for a paxton,vortech, or procharger.......wish i could find somebody to just trade a head unit for my TSWs......that would be nice because i could piece together my own kit like i want it

Awesome looking car, it would look great with a polished D1 procharger under the hood:beer:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome looking car, it would look great with a polished D1 procharger under the hood:beer:

I would love to have it.....Wanna do a partial trade for my rims??.....I wish I had the cash to buy it all at once but trying to do too much at one time i guess.....lol

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
More pics....This time a little better since I used my camera instead of my phone....Hopefully some of these pics will be good enough for Darren....LMAO....
DSCN1512_zps62cd400e.jpg

DSCN1513_zpsc2a20d68.jpg

DSCN1514_zps344679c7.jpg

DSCN1515_zpsa37625b5.jpg

DSCN1516_zpsf2053551.jpg

DSCN1519_zps8befedb6.jpg

DSCN1520_zps12668741.jpg

DSCN1522_zps9767e0cc.jpg

DSCN1523_zps9e6bb937.jpg

DSCN1526_zpsd60f5a50.jpg

DSCN1527_zps51a3ae8b.jpg

DSCN1528_zps931eabc0.jpg

sbmiller24

Reaction score
Front Grill

Just throwing this out there, but I think since you're going with the silver, matte black, and blue theme, a Shelby GT grill would look sweet on your car. Especially since they are only like ~$150 on the shelby store

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, but I think since you're going with the silver, matte black, and blue theme, a Shelby GT grill would look sweet on your car. Especially since they are only like ~$150 on the shelby store

Are you talking about the chrome one or the shelby mesh grille????...

Im trying to get away from chrome so that would be a no go......but the black mesh grill nay wouldn't look too bad...but i dont think you can get those without them saying Shelby in them.....and i dont want any false logos on the car because its not a shelby roush or saleen

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
However i do like the Agent 47 mesh grille.....havent seen it on alot of cars.......but then i would have to find a matching bottom grille......

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A black grille of some sort to cover up the radiator and other stuff would really look awesome. Maybe a Shelby GT grille painted or powdercoated black? They don't say Shelby on them; just a running pony, but they are chrome.

sbmiller24

Reaction score
Ahh my bad, didn't know they were chrome. Thought they were some type of machined aluminum, or thats how they appeared in the pictures. Anyways, your car is coming along nicely, I've been following your build thread for a while now! Sweet ride!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Looks sweet! y flat black?, lol just wondering:)
Thanks man....I went flat black because I think the gloss black would be too glossy and just to much.....

LOVE IT!! :thumb2:
The contrast is awesome.
Thx.....the contrast is perfect.....not too much but just enough to break it up

A black grille of some sort to cover up the radiator and other stuff would really look awesome. Maybe a Shelby GT grille painted or powdercoated black? They don't say Shelby on them; just a running pony, but they are chrome.

I already have a black billet grilles on the car just hard to tell from the photos because of the glare of the lighting......don't want any chrome like i said trying to stay away from it....

I like it!
Thx bro

Ahh my bad, didn't know they were chrome. Thought they were some type of machined aluminum, or thats how they appeared in the pictures. Anyways, your car is coming along nicely, I've
been following your build thread for a while now! Sweet ride!

Yea its coming along......but I'm trying to get everything done to reach my deadline.....I have a big show coming up in Feburary and the car has to be done and cleaned from top to bottom and every where underneath for this show.....so i've still got a little ways to go.....

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I dont think jenny craig has before and after results more spectacular than this car!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back