Aeroforce Gauges now Read/Display Realtime A/F on 11' GT's and 11' GT500's!

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to let all of the 2011 5.0L and 2011 GT500 owners know that I spoke with Aeroforce over the holiday and their Interceptor gauges can now read and display real time A/F readings from your stock wideband sensors. So if you're looking into getting any gauges for your car make sure to check out the Aeroforce interceptor gauge.

Not only does it display A/F but it displays all of the other parameters that your PCM does.

Here's a link to the product for any of you that may be interested.
Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

49c389de80ced8b19ad5b054689a182d.image.562x550.jpg

If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks, Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
is there a s197forum price/discount?

Feel free to use coupon code: S197FORUM during checkout and you'll receive 5% off of the order. You are also welcome to call in and place the order over the phone. If you call in just mention the discount and it will be applied to the order.

Thanks, Jared

Defiance GT

forum member
Reaction score
So im looking for new guages and I want a wide band. My buddy told me to get this guage. I have a 2008 will one be able to act as a wideband for my car? What's the difference between the single and dual? It said stock wideband sensor ur o2 sensor or a aftermarket wideband in the hung?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jsnyng

Reaction score
Jared,

What is the name of the parameter on the AeroForce that allows you to read A/F? I have not seen anything on mine that looks like an A/F parameter, and I'm running the latest firmware (at least I think I am) which is v3.7.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So im looking for new guages and I want a wide band. My buddy told me to get this guage. I have a 2008 will one be able to act as a wideband for my car? What's the difference between the single and dual? It said stock wideband sensor ur o2 sensor or a aftermarket wideband in the hung?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

The 08' doesn't have built in widebands so you'll need to purchase a wideband sensor kit separately if you want to read A/F with the Aeroforce gauge. The single setup is one gauge where the dual setup is two gauges.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jared,

What is the name of the parameter on the AeroForce that allows you to read A/F? I have not seen anything on mine that looks like an A/F parameter, and I'm running the latest firmware (at least I think I am) which is v3.7.

You'll want to set the gauge up under Platform 4. Then choose the BSB1 A/F parameter and you're good to go. As far as the firmware goes I'm not sure which version is the newest but all of the orders we've been shipping have the new firmware on it.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
There are some of us wondering about a group buy in this thread. Think you guys could do something?

Good idea..... Is it possible?????

If not i just want to have the dual gauge and SOS pillar pod with raptor claw... Please Send me a PM

I'm not sure if I mentioned it in this thread or another but I replied letting you guys know that we're not going to do a group buy on the Aeroforce gauges due to the margins being so low to begin with. We can however offer you guys a forum discount which should help a bit.

Feel free to use coupon code: S197FORUM during checkout and you'll receive 5% off of the order. You are also welcome to call in and place the order over the phone. If you call in just mention the discount and it will be applied to the order.

Thanks, Jared

gtmiller1001

forum member
Reaction score
If you have an off road mid pipe and therefor have the rear o2's turned off will the stock wideband still work like you're describing?

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
If you have an off road mid pipe and therefor have the rear o2's turned off will the stock wideband still work like you're describing?

Turning off the rear o2's on the 2011 5.0L/GT500 doesn't effect the stock widebands. The wideband on your car is read through the sensors on the front of the car not the rear.

Hope that helps.

Jared

gtmiller1001

forum member
Reaction score
Turning off the rear o2's on the 2011 5.0L/GT500 doesn't effect the stock widebands. The wideband on your car is read through the sensors on the front of the car not the rear.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Thanks Jared!

I'll order one with the vent pod when I get home. Does the coupon code above still work?

Also, since I'm impatient, if I order tonight and I'm in Texas I should have the gauge and pod by weeks end right? (not sure of y'all has them on the shelf or not)

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Jared!

I'll order one with the vent pod when I get home. Does the coupon code above still work?

Also, since I'm impatient, if I order tonight and I'm in Texas I should have the gauge and pod by weeks end right? (not sure of y'all has them on the shelf or not)

The discount code is definitely still valid. We pretty much have all color configurations in stock so if the order if placed over the weekend it will ship tomorrow. You might want to just give us a call first thing tomorrow and have someone verify stock. If so you'll have it on Thursday as you're 3 days ground from us.

Thanks, Jared

Back