AeroForce Interceptor

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale (Edited 3/26/19 to add more pictures and a price drop):

Single AeroForce Interceptor CNF501 - works on 2005-2010. (2011 and newer are different software).

• Green display
  • Both white and black faces included
  • Black bezel ring with silver lip

(You can order other bezels such as brushed aluminum, black or polished silver for $10 each fro AeroForce).

Out of the box it monitors all OBD-II parameters. You can display two at one time, or make it scroll through them. You choose ones you want to display. You choose the scroll rate.

It also does 0-60 times, 1/8 and 1/4 mile times and can control relays and give you warning lights, or you can make the LED lights turn bright red and act as a shift light with programmable RPM for the shift point.

You can buy additional sensors from AeroForce and monitor things like A/F ratio, oil pressure, air temp, water temp, E85 content, etc...pretty much anything you can think of.

Wiring plug and OBD-II cable included. Mint condition. Original packaging. Only the gauge included, no mounting pod. I recommend either a Roush vent pod or a Speed Of Sound pillar pod (that's what I used).

$190.00 shipped (PRICE DROP!) in the CONUSA. Pay me via PayPal; I’ll PM my PayPal address when requested.

IMG_1554-vi.jpg

IMG_1555-vi.jpg

IMG_1556-th.jpg

IMG_1557-vi.jpg

IMG_1559-vi.jpg

Last edited:

DiMora

More Is Better
Reaction score
If you'll take $175 shipped to Tucson (85705) I'll buy it from you.

$190 shipped and it’s yours and shipped tomorrow. These are $249 plus shipping new...that's a pretty good price. I'll keep your offer in mind. If I don't get any better offers in the next few days it might be yours at $175.

Regards,

Shane

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back