Aeromotive Stealth Pumps Now Available!!

Meister

forum member
Reaction score
Aeromotive Mustang Stealth Fuel System

18676_1.jpg

The long awaited Mustang Stealth Fuel System is here. As the newest edition to the Stealth Fuel System line-up, Aeromotive is proud to introduce single, drop-in fuel pumps for the 2005 – 2009 S197 Mustang and GT500. Its no secret that the Ford Modular Motor is big horsepower capable and that Mustang guys know what it takes to get them there. The fuel system upgrades in these cars have plagued enthusiasts since day one, but not any more…

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Very cool... this could be my next pump setup if something goes wrong with my triple pump. Would have to be in the eliminator flavor.

Speaking of that I wonder how much the A1000 and the eliminator will support on E85? Or if the pumps will work in that fuel with no problems?

Last edited:

matt06

forum member
Reaction score
interested to know if its e85 safe also, was under the impression none of the aeromotive pumps were.

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
I still wonder if the kit is E85 safe. I know I ran the Aeromotive Stealth 340 pumps in E85 and killed all three of them pretty quick.

Has anybody tried this setup with E85 yet? Has anybody tried this setup period on any gas?

GB10

8s coming soon?
Reaction score
Those a1000 and eliminator pumps have been used by plenty of people on E85 with no issues. I wouldn't see why using the in-tank version would make any difference on compatibility. What setup do you have now?

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Those a1000 and eliminator pumps have been used by plenty of people on E85 with no issues. I wouldn't see why using the in-tank version would make any difference on compatibility. What setup do you have now?

I run the Fore triple pump hat, return style. Deatschwerks 300+ pumps, Fore regulator, ID2000 injectors on E85.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back