All mustang meet Dutchess county NY

Rampage

Reaction score
Tuesday july 14th 2009 all mustang meet at the dutchess mall 1/8 mile south of I84 on RT9 at 7PM all mustangs are welcome, just come with a friendly attitude see you there or PM me and i'll give you directions if you need them

GQ4Life

forum member
Reaction score
how many people went.. i'm moving to fishkills and got mustang gt on order

Rampage

Reaction score
It turned out that there was another car show that was going on that specific day so it didnt work out all that great but we are setting the next meet for aug 4th my last count was about 10 cars or so and i have about another 7 or 8 people in my phone that might come

Rampage

Reaction score
Sorry it's a little late notice but i just realized i never posted on this forum about the biweekly mustang meet on tuesdays at 7pm at the dutchess mall (westgate shopping center)(Fishkill Home Depot) the address is 450 State Route 9 Fishkill, NY 12524 after checking it out you will want to make the first right into the parkinglot at the trafficlight closest to 84 because the far side of the parkinglot is not paved well, The next meet is tuesday aug 4th at 7pm hope to see you out there

GQ4Life

forum member
Reaction score
oh just gettin on now.. whens next meet.. r they SRT-4 friendly haha.. i still don't have the mustang.. damn order for special made is taking for ever.. been month and a half..

Rampage

Reaction score
i talked to the people at it last time and the general idea was strictly mustangs only, but idk i think we should open it up to let other people come too but we will see

Back