AM/MMD 10-12 GT Upper Grille (new)

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If anyone hasnt seen this yet and has wanted a Saleen grille this is for you. This grille is nice, really nice. Im very surprised at how well thought out it is. Saleen has the metal retaining clips to hold it in place, this does not. It has the tabs built in just like the factory grille. Its a lot sturdier than the saleen piece also. Im very glad AM took care of me on this so that i can share it with you guys. They also have a tribar emblem that can be mounted onto the grille. I have it just havent installed it yet. I was too excited about the quality of the grille and wanted to show you guys. Onto some pics,

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-upper-grille-1012.html

Synyster06Gates

forum member
Reaction score
Well damn. I JUST installed a Saleen grille and GT/CS valence today. Oh well. If I have any issues I'll ditch the Saleen and go with that one.

At least it still looks amazing.

16679273970_e9980b8cb3_b.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah brother i thought about you when i got it. This is perfect for you.

travelers

Reaction score
Very nice, I went with the Saleen but spent some time cutting the extra panel in the left side.

Now if they would make the same for the lower for a CS and the GT that would be great.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very nice, I went with the Saleen but spent some time cutting the extra panel in the left side.

I had the saleen and sold it. I was going to go with the boss 302s but then i heard a rumor about this one so i decided to wait and im glad i did. This grille is so much nicer than the saleen.

travelers

Reaction score
I had the saleen and sold it. I was going to go with the boss 302s but then i heard a rumor about this one so i decided to wait and im glad i did. This grille is so much nicer than the saleen.

I might have to stop up there and look at one. they are only 15min from me..

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^Nice!!!!!!!!!!

My biggest fear is that it was going to fly off because of the metal retaining clips, they sucked.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, its a lot nicer and its available. Its not backordered every time you look for it.

10GreyGT

Reaction score
I would like that grille with my fog lights behind it. How do I make that happen?

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
That is why I haven't grabbed a Saleen, plus I don't like the little indents on the sides.

PLUS, I can't decide if I wanna lose my grille setup, which is part of the California Special package or not...humm.

10GreyGT

Reaction score
Fab some brackets. I had a billet grill for a while and did this. It's a tight fit but possible

Not to sound like a incompetent ass but...I'd prefer a kit. I have made bumpers and other projects when I was into Jeeps. As much as I would love it, I don't have the time to spend a afternoon/half a day on a project like that. Further, I have no real means of "fabbing" as far as welding/grinding/easily cutting metal anymore.

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Not to sound like a incompetent ass but...I'd prefer a kit. I have made bumpers and other projects when I was into Jeeps. As much as I would love it, I don't have the time to spend a afternoon/half a day on a project like that. Further, I have no real means of "fabbing" as far as welding/grinding/easily cutting metal anymore.

I hear ya. I'm sure there's a kit out there.

Department Of Boost

Alpha Geek
Reaction score
Looks cool, the only problem is you don't want more air going through the radiator and therefore into the engine compartment, you want less.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back