Another build in progress

CBRAKLR

Reaction score
wow i should definately look into that. was it jsut for the blower or does everythig change? did you sell jsut the blower or theentire kit?
I bought the 2.6 kit, swaped the blowers, and sent the kit to the buyer. He got a brand new kit basically because all of the support parts for the 2.6 are the same as the 2.4...It worked out great for both parties.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Coolness. So how much cutting would you have to do for the 2.8 kit??

CBRAKLR

Reaction score
Little update:

Car is together and new clutch is being broken in for tuning. I have a final updated list of mods here-----> http://www.modularpowerhouse.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=396

The build has taken a bit longer than expected but thats ok...its been too damn hot this summer anyway. The transmission took way longer and the roll bar took forever. I plan on pushing 22 lbs through this puppy...yeeee hawww

Attachments

• vbpgimage.jpg
    vbpgimage.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 18

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought the 2.6 kit, swaped the blowers, and sent the kit to the buyer. He got a brand new kit basically because all of the support parts for the 2.6 are the same as the 2.4...It worked out great for both parties.

now i need to find someone to do that with haha

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
That is a helluva mod list! Verrrrry nice!! :thumb:

But at 22psi, I wonder how well those 26x11.50-17 ET Streets will work with all that torque. Might be time to step up to a 28" tire... and maybe go to some 15" wheels.

CBRAKLR

Reaction score
That is a helluva mod list! Verrrrry nice!! :thumb:

But at 22psi, I wonder how well those 26x11.50-17 ET Streets will work with all that torque. Might be time to step up to a 28" tire... and maybe go to some 15" wheels.

lol...I know but Im out of money! I had wanted to go with some 15" bogarts but decided to get the roll bar instead. Anybody want to sell some??? haha

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
lol...I know but Im out of money! I had wanted to go with some 15" bogarts but decided to get the roll bar instead. Anybody want to sell some??? haha
Tell you what... if I can get a good deal on some Bogies, I might have some 15x9 Weld XPs for sale.

CBRAKLR

Reaction score
Got a baseline today...

102 degrees, 18 lbs, let off at 5200....580rwhp

Im pretty happy. No tuning, pig rich and gots a whole hell of a lot left in her. Yay!

Thats all the tuner gave me

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back