Anyone know how to identify SSS mufflers???

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
I bought a set of SSS mufflers from a local Stang club member. He thought they were the Off-Road ones but wasn't sure. There's also an Adrenaline and a Terminator. There is no discernible difference as I can see and there is no part number.

Yes, I tried to contact the manufacturer.

I called the contact number on their site and it's a little old lady here in Houston, TX. Poor thing said it happens all the time...

I click on their contact email "link" and Microsoft Outlook says it does not recognize the address.
Thanks all,

Gerardo

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Just to let you know, I had the SSS Adrenaline mufflers, and aside from the SSS logo, there were no distinguishable details, stampings, serial numbers, etc, that I can recall.

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Just to let you know, I had the SSS Adrenaline mufflers, and aside from the SSS logo, there were no distinguishable details, stampings, serial numbers, etc, that I can recall.

Did the inside look like a cylindrical cheese grader??

Gerardo

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I cannot recall with any certainty. I actually sold them to another forum member here. Let me see if I still have the PMs from our buying/selling exchange, and i will PM you his user name. Then if you want, you can contact him and maybe he can help you out.

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
one canister is bigger than the other. I had the terminators on my 08 and it was a smaller muffler than the adrenaline series.

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Adrenaline's and love them. The quality is very good. They are the small ones in the pic. There is no part number on them. The off roads must be loud as fuck. I wouldnt want it any louder than my car already is.

Last edited:

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
I have the Adrenaline's and love them. The quality is very good. They are the small ones in the pic. There is no part number on them. The off roads must be loud as fuck. I wouldnt want it any louder than my car already is.

I guess I have the Adrenalines then. I was shocked to see that the mufflers were barely larger than the tail pipe tips. Also, those hangers are long "as fuck"! LOL! Hopefully when the pro chamber comes off tomorrow I'll be as happy as you.

Gerardo

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah the hangers are very long and they bend quite simply with your hands if you need to center the tips. I wasnt too thrilled with the clamps. I couldnt get the drivers side tight so I used some muffler sealant and a old school clamp which did the job. The tips stick out more than the flows I use to have but I actually like the look. I think borlas stick out too which these are modeled after.

I got a few compliments at the track last weekend with my new tone. Its taken a few years but I finally got my exhaust note where I want it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back