Damn losers!!!

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Just got this from Eric at Detailers Club ( I didn't quote everything)
:wtf1:
"It has been brought to my attention that we have a major security breach!

Thank you all for joining The Detailer's Club! The Detailer's Club's mission is to provide professional detailers with the tools they need to run a successful and profitable business. When I speak with members, I have generally received very positive feedback about The Detailer's Club which is why this caught me by surprise.

We all know member's only pricing is confidential. It is stated so in the Terms and Agreements section of the membership. The success of the Club is its ability to offer members some of the best prices available. Sharing or making this information public is strictly prohibited.

Over the last two days a number of manufacturers have contacted me about emails they have received from a comepetitor that show screen shots of the website with Member's Only pricing visible. These conversations have been very difficult and in each case the manufacturer has asked for member prices to be raised.

There are only three ways a competitor could attain this information.
By purchasing a membership. This would be a perfectly legitimate way for them to attain the information provided they identify themselves either through their email address for by filling out the Company Line during checkout. After reviewing the member list, there are no members who have identified themselves as working for this competitor or any competitor of Autoality or The Detailer's Club.
A current member is providing them with screen shots.
This competitor has attained the log in information for a member without their knowledge or they have hacked a members account."

This is crap!!! :rant: Sounds like a jealous competitor or vendor... I hope he outs them, I would buy from Autoality even without Detailers Club, this just firms up my commitment to his business!!!

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
Wow that's crazy. There are people in this world that have nothing better to do then ruin good things because they feel like it. I hope they find out who it was and make it public information.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Just got this from Eric at Detailers Club ( I didn't quote everything)
:wtf1:
"It has been brought to my attention that we have a major security breach!

Thank you all for joining The Detailer's Club! The Detailer's Club's mission is to provide professional detailers with the tools they need to run a successful and profitable business. When I speak with members, I have generally received very positive feedback about The Detailer's Club which is why this caught me by surprise.

We all know member's only pricing is confidential. It is stated so in the Terms and Agreements section of the membership. The success of the Club is its ability to offer members some of the best prices available. Sharing or making this information public is strictly prohibited.

Over the last two days a number of manufacturers have contacted me about emails they have received from a comepetitor that show screen shots of the website with Member's Only pricing visible. These conversations have been very difficult and in each case the manufacturer has asked for member prices to be raised.

There are only three ways a competitor could attain this information.
By purchasing a membership. This would be a perfectly legitimate way for them to attain the information provided they identify themselves either through their email address for by filling out the Company Line during checkout. After reviewing the member list, there are no members who have identified themselves as working for this competitor or any competitor of Autoality or The Detailer's Club.
A current member is providing them with screen shots.
This competitor has attained the log in information for a member without their knowledge or they have hacked a members account."

This is crap!!! :rant: Sounds like a jealous competitor or vendor... I hope he outs them, I would buy from Autoality even without Detailers Club, this just firms up my commitment to his business!!!

I got this as well. Its dumb that someone is going to act like that. It seems that it happens a lot in the detailing industry though. People get butthurt because some can charge less for a job than someone else. Then this type of thing goes down.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't received that e-mail, but people need to get a grip....seriously.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean if you can't beat the prices...tough IMO. Deal with it.

The thing is they can. Obviously if he can get them for that price than all vendors should. They just dont want to cut into their profits. Apparently they dont know how business works.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
The thing is they can. Obviously if he can get them for that price than all vendors should. They just dont want to cut into their profits. Apparently they dont know how business works.

T used to be a buyer before he started up autoality. I bet his negotiating is more shrewd than the average online detail company :D

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
T used to be a buyer before he started up autoality. I bet his negotiating is more shrewd than the average online detail company :D

Ya know, I'm not looking to find out what companies whined about the Detailer's Club pricing....but...if I found out, that would detour me from buying from them again based on that info alone.

100% serious.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
Ya know, I'm not looking to find out what companies whined about the Detailer's Club pricing....but...if I found out, that would detour me from buying from them again based on that info alone.

100% serious.

you're not alone.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back