ATTENTION: Owners of 2011 Mustangs with a shimmy/vibration in the car/steering

Status
Not open for further replies.

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Please contact me at [email protected]

Please provide me with your name, VIN #, and contact # or email.

I am compiling a list of people experiencing this issue and I am going to present information to Ford and I will get a TSB issued for this.

I am sick of dealing with this issue and I am sure many of you are too.

Thanks

Jordan

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Please keep them coming, I have 9 people with the issue now but only 3 VINS so far.

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Keep them coming, 12 cars now! 3 BUILT THE SAME WEEK!!!

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
BIG UPDATE: I have a conference call Tuesday with a Director of Operations at Ford to discuss this issue. Anyone else that has the issue please get me your VIN # to [email protected] ASAP!
Thanks

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Conference call has been changed to Friday at 3pm. Got 16 cars now!

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Update - out of respect I cannot mention any names of those involved but they are sending a factory technician from Detroit to my local dealer to evaluate my issue. I was told they will do whatever is necessary to resolve the issue.

I am sorry to say that they would not really discuss the other VINs affected by the same exact issue but I will post whatever my resolution is as soon as I have.

LB75

forum member
Reaction score
Dear god I can't wait for this so called "factory technician" to tell you there's nothing wrong with your car. I hope he points and laughs at you too.

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Dear god I can't wait for this so called "factory technician" to tell you there's nothing wrong with your car. I hope he points and laughs at you too.

No need to be a jerk - you would not enjoy the shaking that my car exhibits or the 16 known other cars that do it too.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Not trying to be a jerk, but I can't believe you found 16 total strangers naive enough to give you all that PI. With the little information you asked for, someone can steal a persons identity and run their life into the ground... fuckin' amazing! Wake up folks. Not saying that what Argetni is doing, but shit!

argetni

forum member
Reaction score
Not trying to be a jerk, but I can't believe you found 16 total strangers naive enough to give you all that PI. With the little information you asked for, someone can steal a persons identity and run their life into the ground... fuckin' amazing! Wake up folks. Not saying that what Argetni is doing, but shit!

I understand where you are coming from and I have requested that this thread be deleted.

I am not sure what damage you think can be done with a persons phone # and email address and almost all of us 2011 owners have posted our VINs all over the different forums while waiting for out cars.

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from and I have requested that this thread be deleted.

I am not sure what damage you think can be done with a persons phone # and email address and almost all of us 2011 owners have posted our VINs all over the different forums while waiting for out cars.

Again, not saying this is what you are doing, but the small amount of info you asked for is all I need to pretend I am you, start gathering more info, and in a few days/weeks/whatever, if I have enough info that I can steal hundreds of thousands in near untraceable credit, and all those people would be on the hook for it.

Part of my job is dealing with cyber crime and cyber security for over 27 agencies. Their biggest problem isn't hackers bruit forcing their way in via viruses and alike; its employees not knowing when to shut up and what information not to share.

I have to be honest, low post count and a desposable email address doesn't help your case. I am guessing if you emailed any of the people back and I ran your source IP, or if I pull you connection IPs from this forum, it is registerd to someone else, or some business... just not a good situation all around.

Last edited:

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I received this and I am locking it for now.

OP, when you have information that you can put in here please send me a PM and I wll open it back up.

thank you,
gig

here's his note:
Hi Russ,

No need to discuss, please delete the thread as I no longer need to collect anymore info as the Ford exec I spoke with is not interested in it anyway I am sorry to say, he is only willing to assist me directly and that is all. When and if my car is repaired by the factory tech I will post what was done to help assit others that are affected by this issue.

I was not looking to do anything other than help out fellow mustang owners with a very irritating issue with their vehicles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back