Bad Sellers

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
That was a chance the original seller accepted when he offered it for sale. There was absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Without the sense of maybe even asking the donor, hey man I'm going to take this for the sole purpose of selling it making a buck, even though others really wanting it to use it on their car and even offering to buy it off of you for cash money, do you mind?? I don't know maybe it is just a character thing, and I now know where you and he stand to me. Thanks for your opinion!

whtcanbrwnd04u

Reaction score
I don't understand how Kimmer's decision to charge vendor fees or not to someone makes anything less fair for you.

HOLYWD used to have mod privileges in the classifieds. He had been known to lock threads up before others could get to the item so he could snag it.

This is how i see it: He comes in, buys all the 'good' deals fast as fuck and stores them for some time aka 'puts them on his car and decides against them' and turns around and sells them for a profit. I personally don't have a problem with it as i won't ever deal with the guy, even though he's had some parts id like. But for other members who aren't aware of whats going on, it just isn't right IMO.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HOLYWD used to have mod privileges in the classifieds. He had been known to lock threads up before others could get to the item so he could snag it.

This is how i see it: He comes in, buys all the 'good' deals fast as fuck and stores them for some time aka 'puts them on his car and decides against them' and turns around and sells them for a profit. I personally don't have a problem with it as i won't ever deal with the guy, even though he's had some parts id like. But for other members who aren't aware of whats going on, it just isn't right IMO.

See prior post.
Dave has asked us not to discuss this in this thread. If you would like to start another thread, I'd be more than happy to discuss my views on the subject.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, can we put this to bed please?? Whats done is done, he is not selling anything on this board until further notice. IMO, for those that are speaking up now that say you got screwed, you should have said something when it happened and updated itrader accordingly. Hopefully we dont have to read about any new "bad sellers" for a while. Let this one die...Its over.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Issue is curr. Being resolved

thankx for coming in here and typing what you did BUT this means nothing to many of us.

Please explain what the hell it means. WHAT are you "curr" doing?

Last edited:

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
I finally got to talk to Caleb. He pm'd me earlier to call him. I called him and we talked about the situation. We agreed on a partial refund. I have to cancel my paypal claim to release the money i sent him and he said he would refund me the amount we agreed on so hopefully thats how it goes.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thankx for coming in here and typing what you did BUT this means nothing to many of us.

I was wondering the same thing, is it his idea of it being resolved or the guy he screwed over? I don't think any of us are going to trust a word out of his mouth after this ordeal.

I see black replied before I posted

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing, is it his idea of it being resolved or the guy he screwed over? I don't think any of us are going to trust a word out of his mouth after this ordeal.

I figure it like this:Caleb had all the time in the world to type out hundreds of for sale threads and take pictures and post up in his slow.5 build BUT when it really counts what he has to say....I look at what he wrote out for us, and I am disappointed. I expected details to no end, so I could try to understand why this happened.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score

I have nothing to explain to y'all
It is between me n blackstang12 .
Ty

garner

forum member
Reaction score
What Caleb said. This is a private matter between him and blackstang which will get resolved so we as the public don't need an explanation

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to explain to y'all
It is between me n blackstang12 .
Ty

One time for a while it was between you two.

It became our problem and will forever be remembered here.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Wow...
and typing in shorthand too lol

Last edited:

blackmustang12

forum member
Reaction score
Alright guys, here is where i at now. After my last post i went to paypal to close the case. Since i am kind of new to paypal in this kind of matter, i thought i could close it by stating what we agreed to and i would be covered if he decided not to refund my money. My only option to choose why i closed the case was he already gave me a refund. Since he hasnt, i didnt feel safe doing that. I then called Caleb and told him that i didnt feel comfortable with it because once i closed the case it could no longer be reopened. He said thats fine, we will just ride it out and he was pretty confident it would rule in his favor which made me think he wasnt planning on sending my any money back anyway. He did tell me that if it ruled in his favor he would refund the money we agreed upon but I will believe it when i see it.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Alright guys, here is where i at now. After my last post i went to paypal to close the case. Since i am kind of new to paypal in this kind of matter, i thought i could close it by stating what we agreed to and i would be covered if he decided not to refund my money. My only option to choose why i closed the case was he already gave me a refund. Since he hasnt, i didnt feel safe doing that. I then called Caleb and told him that i didnt feel comfortable with it because once i closed the case it could no longer be reopened. He said thats fine, we will just ride it out and he was pretty confident it would rule in his favor which made me think he wasnt planning on sending my any money back anyway. He did tell me that if it ruled in his favor he would refund the money we agreed upon but I will believe it when i see it.

I hope the best for you but from his post and demeanor I highly doubt you will see one cent.

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hvae him send a usps money order and once you cash it, then cancel the claim.

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys, I say we stop posting about it here and let this final post above from blackmustang12 be the end to it here.

Feel free to take this discussion to the pit with a new thread if there's more to be said.

I kindly ask that it be laid to rest here in the bad sellers thread, so the staff does not have to delete a bunch to clean it up any further.

thank you, :hi:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back