Bamachips

Dave

forum member
Reaction score
5 minutes... At least on any card I have ever disputed the CC Company had given me the money back right away with the clause that if it wasn't a valid dispute then it will be charged back. I have done that with a debit card also and the cash was back into my bank account.

The seller (bamachips) has to prove he shipped the product. Which he probably won't be able to do.
Yup the bank will automatically credit the money back, they get to take care of the rest, as long as the dispute is valid

hoovsgt

HoovsGT
Reaction score
Im going to dispute my order with him too.He finally e-mailed me after 2 months about a c/l intake i ordered from him saying he would ship it out on december 10th...its now december 29th and still nothing and no e-mails od tracking info.I called phone number and it is disconnected...Not good buissness at all...

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Yeah, I really don't understand why people keep sticking up for him. I am sorry that he is having a rough time in his life. But that doesn't mean he gets to just take money and not provide any service. It's sad all the way around but I don't feel anymore sorry for him than the next Joe. At this point it seems to me he is really turning into a crook. I hope that he bounces back soon, or just merely shuts down the business for a while and save what little of his name he has left... :(

I am sure glad I got my tune before he had problems though. When his business was on, it was on!!

I agree with you man. Back in June or July I had this problem. I sent MULTIPLE emails and called before the number was disconnected. I never got one reply. I got fed up and sent email for a refund and that was responded to quickly. But they blamed it on my yahoo email that wasn't allowing them to respond. Im sorry, maybe he does his job good when hes doing it but if he's going through whatever it is maybe he should postpone the business instead of taking orders and pissing people off. They'll never get my business again.

S

Sini5ter08

He never sent me my money and it had been more than 6 months since i paid for it so i was gonna have to write to the cc company about the dispute instead of over the phone. I emailed and said just send the damn thing and i will make my money back somehow. He wrote and said shipped from C&L today. Thanks!! It was obvious now that he never intended to give me my money back. Horrible horrible customer service. He need to shut that shit down if he is gonna do business like that.

Boozshey

Reaction score
Did he give you a tracking number? If not I doubt he shipped it. Let us know how it goes.

hoovsgt

HoovsGT
Reaction score
Not tracking number good LUCK?He told me same thing.It's been 20 days now and still no intake.

S

Sini5ter08

I already received my intake last week and sold it already I lost about $80

S

Sini5ter08

Yeah not bad. Someone got a good deal and i got $700 for it so it was a win win for everyone.

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
Guys, I'm about to give up on him too. Been corresponding via email over the last couple of months tryin to iron out why my mpg and tune performance took a hit. It's hard trying to communicate via email that takes a week some times for response.Things get lost in time and translation. No phone contact to have a simple 5 minute discusion to resolve the problem.

Hate to see the business go down this way and understand the challeng he is going through but will have to find another GOOD Diablo tuner. All I want is to get the race tune, simple I would think.

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
It's a shame about his personal life and the impact it is having on his business. I am glad I got my intake and tunes when I did. I received the JLT in about 3 weeks after ordering. It took time because I ordered the painted one and it was shipped from Virginia. If you are looking for another Diablo tuner, look no further than Eric Brooks at www.brooksspeed.com

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I really don't understand why people keep sticking up for him. I am sorry that he is having a rough time in his life. But that doesn't mean he gets to just take money and not provide any service. It's sad all the way around but I don't feel anymore sorry for him than the next Joe. At this point it seems to me he is really turning into a crook. I hope that he bounces back soon, or just merely shuts down the business for a while and save what little of his name he has left... :(

I am sure glad I got my tune before he had problems though. When his business was on, it was on!!

Basically because he is a good guy going through some really fucked up times, which is (I can only guess) is making him do some fucked up shit.
He may be in the "borrow from Peter to pay Paul" finacial situation. I'm not condoning what he is doing, however I know that divorce is expensive and just totally wrecks your head. Women can definitely make it hard even if it is the guy wanting the divorce. Not saying that is the case with Doug......just saying

S

scrappy1skc

Whatever the issue @ home I guess sure can be a hard time....
I bought my SCT flash and C/L CAI from him Feb09...I have to say, having been in the customer service type biz myself -Doug and co were to me simply the best you could hope for...emailed him a couple o times over the last year...seeking advice on stuff like ram air setup (my cervini 1157 ram w/ duct, - I ended up just leaving air dump near intake filter...Doug advised trying to setup true ram air would possibly end up throwing codes, checking on his opinion of throttle body spacers; in all these cases he took the time to shoot me straight on answers not just to sell me something)

When I bought my stuff, it was shipped w/ in a couple days....mind you many businesses rely on another outfit to supply gear and they don't always shoot folks like Doug straight...whatever you're experience I can't comment, but mine was alwyas great...hope he gets thru the *&^%^%!%
and sets his biz back on the stellar track..God Bless American industry!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

1fastpony

forum member
Reaction score
It's a shame about his personal life and the impact it is having on his business. I am glad I got my intake and tunes when I did. I received the JLT in about 3 weeks after ordering. It took time because I ordered the painted one and it was shipped from Virginia. If you are looking for another Diablo tuner, look no further than Eric Brooks at www.brooksspeed.com
For some reason thought Eric only tunes with XCT. Ws thinking on giving JPC.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back