BBR 2010 Mustang GT - Project Car

What do you think of BBR's 2010 Mustang GT Project?

• I like it

Votes: 28 80.0%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I'm undecided on the 2010

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

BlackBeard

Reaction score
that thing looks wicked, I thing the style of the rims are perfect, if your familiar with bmw check out E46 m3 CSL replica wheels and I think thats something that would fit perfectly with that styling. the only body adjustment I would make is too the lip, I know its a rendering but make it just a tad shorter.(so it doesnt look so elongated) otherwise exactly as it sits it gets an A

BlackBeard

Reaction score
LineaCorsaZ2s.jpg

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Glad everyone digs the rendering! It was just kind of a rough draft I came up with for the guys at BBR. I think it ties in well with their color and overall look. The wheels are basic BBS Ford GT wheels, but once the actual wheels are decided on I'll be putting them on the car.

The cowl hood and chin spoiler are just concepts I came up with. The chin spoiler came out a bit too dramatic I think, but I kinda liked it. I wanted to be sure to cover those awkward "mutton chops" that Ford gave the new Mustang!

Thanks for the positive response so far everyone, I can't wait to see what John and Chris do with the car!

Kris H

Last edited:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Glad everyone digs the rendering! It was just kind of a rough draft I came up with for the guys at BBR. I think it ties in well with their color and overall look. The wheels are basic BBS Ford GT wheels, but once the actual wheels are decided on I'll be putting them on the car.

The cowl hood and chin spoiler are just concepts I came up with. The chin spoiler came out a bit too dramatic I think, but I kinda liked it. I wanted to be sure to cover those awkward "mutton chops" that Ford gave the new Mustang!

Thanks for the positive response so far everyone, I can't wait to see what John and Chris do with the car!

Kris H

You sir are awesome!
Matt, our head tech and owner of the car... loves it. That is what he wants to do. All the way down to the lime green lip on the rims.

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
I can see if Chris can take some tomorrow since I'll be working at the FD>

Thanks BRO!!!! I am planning how my engine bay right now. Thinking of a all black theme with dark gray writing...

Since the pinstripe on my hood is orange, orange Valve covers could change the look

swat 79

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great but i think I would switch out the green with white. JMO

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
I hate the '10, but I love everything about that rendering. I don't care for colored lips, but that looks perfect. I'd go out of my way to get a look at one of these on the street.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I think that the concept looks awesome, I'm interested to see what you do with the rear end when its all said and done.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
love it..... just not the green on the rims... leave the rims just black and do rest of the green exactly the way you have it. Either way thats gunna be one sick ride when done.... imagine 20x11 in the back and 20x10 upfront for wheels on that thing... wow!

some other ideas that may be yay or nay.... gotta render it i guess to see how it would look... but perhaps a green pony in the front grill? on the chin spoiler the black part, perhaps do that green.... although black is likely to look better there... thats all i got, lol.

Last edited:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
The new 2010 cowl hood is about 3 weeks out of full production. I'll post up some pics of the prototype 3" cowl Saturday when I can get some pictures of it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back