BBR joins forces with RTR in building serialized RTR Mustangs!!!

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I hear you man. However, I do like the wheels. I believe this guy actually works for Hotchkis. I think you two should race to see which car is better :popcorneat:
itd be a fun one. I don't have a lot of road course seat time. Enough to rout a regular rtr car with a blower though.

Drag strip I am very confident :D

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I removed some posts due to the off topic nature of them and Kim's direction posted in this thread.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What line? the line you guys draw that no one can cross? are you all mad cause i speak the truth? your all haters please ban me know. cause this forum is full of fucking idiots

feel free to sign out and not log back in if you feel such

im waiting. bless me with a ban your all mad cause BBR is succeeding and your all failing

:sigh1: :sigh1:

Here is my final post. You guys are obviously set in your ways. If any other company was to offer the RTR package you would be all over it. If Lund himself came in here you would be all over it. Just because you guys have issues with BBR that doesn't even pertain to you, you talk crap and bash a company. You guys are making the mustang community look bad. I admit I did say some stuff in here is shouldn't have and i apologize for that but its because I hate to see great companies like BBR get a shit storm of post over stupid shit. Bottom line is that for the 2 or 3 people here that are mad at BBR there are thousands of people who love them. I am one of them. How is it that you guys can get mad at me for posting backing them up, Its the same shit as you guys posting bashing them. Leave BBR alone let them run their business. For those whom i offended im sorry but put yourself in my shoes. BBR has never ever done me wrong and I will continue to support them.

I'm glad you had a good experience with them. Others have not been as fortunate to have the same levels of success with them. So what you stated is YOUR OPINION.

As a general comment only:

I realize a business cannot please everyone all the time, it's how they step up when a person is dissatisfied that separates the truly great business from the average one IMHO.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Not sure what part of my post is so hard to fucking understand. There are already threads to cover issues, anyone want to try me today? Keep the thread on topic.

2013Boss302

forum member
Reaction score
SOW.jpg

RTR.jpg

DSC_8113.jpg

more pictures of RTR #025

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
He's just trolling, good find on another forum though.

2013Boss302

forum member
Reaction score
but what I don't understand is why he hates lol its my car . I can do whatever the hell I want with it. I was going to swap to a turbo setup but I read so many floating valve issues i decided not to.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
but what I don't understand is why he hates lol its my car . I can do whatever the hell I want with it. I was going to swap to a turbo setup but I read so many floating valve issues i decided not to.
Those issue are only on the shitty kits...get you a quality kit and have fun!

riceeater33

forum member
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back