BBR joins forces with RTR in building serialized RTR Mustangs!!!

Bullitt357

forum member
Reaction score
:rock:
Blow By Racing is an authorized RTR Mustang conversion center and we have received the authority to serialize any 2010-2012 Ford Mustang GT and 2012 Boss 302 as an RTR Mustang.

The car would simply need to be sent to us for the full conversion and returned back to you a fully registered and serialized RTR Mustang.
We have worked out transport deals with a shipping company.
They have very affordable rates and are highly insured.

For more details on an RTR conversion, give us a call. 561-417-5555 ext. 303

bbrrtrsig.jpg

6198580755ccb147464ab.jpg

619857861589eedd58dab.jpg

6199097078f9bba3a330b.jpg

redrtr1.jpg

rtrcompnentwlogoboxwebs.jpg

Conversions available for 2010 Mustang GT, 2011-2012 Mustang GT and 2012 Boss 302 Mustang.

Bad Ass!!!! :rock:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
This is the last time i'm warning the few that feel they need to follow bbr around and trash every thread. You will be done on this site if you continue.

2013Boss302

forum member
Reaction score
That power sucks being he has full exhaust and a blower. I talked to him on another site. Another reason not to go with a maggie on a 5.0. They don't perform like they do on the Camaro/G8

This is my first post. The grabber blue RTR is mine. This should be reworded. The Magnuson blower works wonders on my car. My old Tuner at Swanson Performance did not know anything about these cars. Recently I went and got tuned by Ryne Cunningham at Cunningham Motorsports and now I am making 580RWHP and 490TRQ.

Also BBR is a great company with great service. I would highly recommend them for RTR conversions.

Last edited by a moderator:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
keep the debate to the other threads on that topic please

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
im waiting. bless me with a ban your all mad cause BBR is succeeding and your all failing

For Pete's sake... If you would quit whining then BBR could have their thread back. The more you continue your tantrum the more likely it is that this tread will just be locked. If you keep chumming the water the sharks will not disperse....

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
why were my posts deleted. all i did was try and back up the victim here. If this forum does not allow that i picked the wrong forum to join. BBR is a great company and have helped me out to great extents with my car.

I see that 7 different members had posts deleted. Not just you. And another thread is being left alone if you want to post overthere.

Is it because the Admins here are all lund Tuned? if thats the case why not open an evolution performance forum only?

Seriously?

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
I was going to be nice but my shit mustang will stomp a rice a riffic rtr into the ground road course or drag.

:lol: I havent seen you get worked up in a while. Im looking forward to it.

Bigmack2012Gb

Roll Racer
Reaction score
im waiting. bless me with a ban your all mad cause BBR is succeeding and your all failing

I dont know if you are trying to put a good word in for Bbr or not. It seems you are just making it worse.

Also is the car in this video yours? It seems like a pretty sick car. Sucks that your going to banned soon because you are acting like a tool bag.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
:lol: I havent seen you get worked up in a while. Im looking forward to it.
its just a crap package with tacky stripes meant for a hemi with wheels that aren't the best offset and crap suspension.

LindsayEOD

forum member
Reaction score
its just a crap package with tacky stripes meant for a hemi with wheels that aren't the best offset and crap suspension.

I hear you man. However, I do like the wheels. I believe this guy actually works for Hotchkis. I think you two should race to see which car is better :popcorneat:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back