Black Friday Deals???

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Any good deals on tires?

Sent from your backside while in mid donkey punch.

Discount tire has $50 off any set of 4 on top of their already good prices and free shipping.

I got some Nitto Invos there earlier today to go with the new rims that I also ordered today lol.

245/35 20 and 275/35 20 shipped to my door for $780 with valve stems.

I think the $50 off expires on the 1st.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Sears had a rocking sale yesterday on tires. I work at a warehouse that supplies tires to all kinds of shops, and a coworker went there yesterday with his wife's car and got a set of tires for around $130 less than our employee purchase price, and they gave out $100 gift cards with every set of tires.

Most online retailers are doing a little kickback. DTD, tirebuyer, I would check tirerack, but they blocked our corporate IP and I'm at work.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Got some Michelin Pilot Super Sports last night.

Gotta jump on Terry's deal on Racestars now.

Edit: done deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

msczesny1186

forum member
Reaction score
I got 15x10 racestars, kooks 1 3/4 3" system with 3" o/r x pipe, upr belt tensioner, whiteline rear swaybar, mmd hood strut kit and 2013 gt500 fan! Can't wait to get it all in!

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Well I think I've been a good boy all year so I just treated myself to a perfectly NON-functioning part because I love the coolness factor. Been in love with this setup since I first seen it.

FRPP Rear Seat Delete Kit w/Crossbrace

:drool:

Last edited:

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I can hook you up....just pay shipping.

You ma boy! PM inc

We'll I think I've been a good boy all year so I just treated myself to a perfectly NON-functioning part because I love the coolness factor. Been in love with this setup since I first seen it.

FRPP Rear Seat Delete Kit w/Crossbrace

:drool:

So jelly. That is gonna look badass.

KingofQueens

forum member
Reaction score
I gave in and bought some Steeda Ultralite springs, their struts & shocks. Also got a hell of a deal with some RTRs from LMR.

Going to hold off to see if I will need a panhard bar and upgraded strut mounts.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I gave in and bought some Steeda Ultralite springs, their struts & shocks. Also got a hell of a deal with some RTRs from LMR.

Going to hold off to see if I will need a panhard bar and upgraded strut mounts.

You will need a panhard bar. I ran on those same springs for awhile and needed one. What struts did you buy, specific to a 11+ or 05-10? If 05-10 you will need GT500 mounts at a minimum.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No mounts needed. Just be very careful taking the struts and mounts apart from each other.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back