BMR Thanksgiving Sale! 15% OFF Most Products!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score

BMR Thanksgiving Sale - 15% OFF most BMR Suspension products

BMR would like to say thank you to all of our customers on this all-American holiday by having a 15% OFF Thanksgiving Sale on most BMR products from now until midnight on Cyber Monday. Viking Performance shock and strut kits will also receive 15% off.

Free Shipping and No Handling Fees for domestic orders (lower 48 states only). Same day shipping on most orders!!! Parts are in stock and ready to ship! Sale applies to both red items and black hammertone items! Oversize charge ($10) applies to K-members, subframe connectors, and sway bars.

Product can be ordered at the sale price from any of our participating distributors and dealers.

Product can also be ordered directly from BMR by clicking here and using code TG2014 at checkout :
High Performance Suspension & Chassis Products for Mustang, Camaro, Firebird, G8, GTO, CTS-V, SSR, F Body, B Body, G Body, A Body, X Body and More | BMR Suspension

Unfortunately, the following items only get 5% OFF on this sale : GTO drivetrain products, 1st and 2nd gen F-body torque arm suspensions, manual steering conversion kits, manual brake conversion kits, 3rd gen coil-over conversion kits.

No discounts on packages….just order each part individually to receive your discount (up to 10% off package price).

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at BMR!!

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
:thumb::beer:Just ordered panhard, lca relocation brackets and lca's. Oh and grease that was labeled Camaro super lube :yuck: lol

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
HAHA....I have been telling them forever to change that. Camaro Lube!

lindertw

forum member
Reaction score
what's the part number for the new variant of the Viking DA rear shock? is that available for the discount?

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kelly now that yall have the new 11= springs out, are the spring rates different than the 05-10 rates?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
No. The weights of the car aren't different enough to make the rates different for 05-10 and 11-14.

BadPiggy

Hooligan Asshole
Reaction score
Kelly,
Don't know if you remember...I called you awhile back about my car bottoming out.
Running BMR springs & Koni Yellows.
About to install an iron block 302 with a bigger blower, which will create even bigger probs.
If it matters, wheels are currently 19's and I'm not sure the tire size.
Will be swapping between those and 17" WELD RTS.

What do we need to do about my issue?
Do you have a stiffer spring?
Should I try a different brand (Steeda has a killer sale on springs right now)?
Help a brutha out.

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
^ I would recommend grabbing a set of GT500 Specific springs to be honest.

We have the Performance, Handling, and Drag.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back