Boost guage fix help.....?

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
This is probably a simple fix but I have a digital boost guage and I have it hooked up right except for I think a wire. I have pos and neg connected so the guage is on but its not reading the boost.. my car has been toyed with for so long and I forgot.. is there a boost sensor that needs to be connected and if so where? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

G.T

Reaction score
umm.. you gotta have a boost sensor tapped somewhere and connected to the gauge to pick up the boost pressure

here's what mine looks like
mapsens.jpg

travelers

Reaction score
Didn't you get a sensor with your gage setup? Wthout a sensor you have no way to read the pressure. How about those dreaded DIRECTONS. or at least a wiring diagram.

G.T

Reaction score
that's a Bosch MAP sensor.
lemme look around to see if i can find the PN

EDIT: i'll email Automater and ask if they can provide me with the part number of mine.. although i think it's #12569240

Last edited:

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
Didn't you get a sensor with your gage setup? Wthout a sensor you have no way to read the pressure. How about those dreaded DIRECTONS. or at least a wiring diagram.

yea.. here is the sensor

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00968.jpg

and here is the vac connection

DSC00963.jpg

+/- wires are connected and the vac hose is going from that bar to the procharger release valve. All that looks normal but I cant figure out whats missing. I have had it working before the great explosion.. hahah.. wtf is michael when I need him :thud:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back