Boss Alcantara Steering Wheel

FIGSTR

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a Boss 302 Alcantara steering wheel. Mine stock wheel isn't cutting it for me anymore. Thanks for the look

FIGSTR

Reaction score
I almost pulled the trigger on the GT500 one, but found one on ebay for cheap just now, thanks for the link though :)

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Well good news for the OP but not so good for me. My car has the track app buttons in the steering wheel, so I asked Steve about the difference. He said this wheel is the one for my car but it's $319.83. :thud:

015_0015_zps47c43dda.jpg

V8 Vol

El Jefe
Reaction score
Well good news for the OP but not so good for me. My car has the track app buttons in the steering wheel, so I asked Steve about the difference. He said this wheel is the one for my car but it's $319.83. :thud:

015_0015_zps47c43dda.jpg
I thought this same thing, but apparently you can swap out the wiring harness and all is well with the cheaper wheel. I havent tried it yet.....

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
^ I just emailed my mechanic/electronic guru buddy with both pics and asked if he could swap them. I'm not touching anything electronic like that. Hell, I butchered my steering wheel taking it out of my Bullitt after the wreck.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Brian,
does the CS not have the leather wheel?
Or you just wanting the GT500 style?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
It has the leather wheel but the thumb tabs are wimpy. It's not near as nice as my old Bullitt wheel. I think the alcantara and leather combo with white stitching will match my leather and suede seats nicely.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back