Brand new MGW,D-Spec, Pro-kit, Steeda, Saleen Hood, Spec 3+ & A lot more! Anaheim CA

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would be interested in the saleen hood if you were willing to ship. Ohh well my loss, good luck.

dieselboy28

sick my duck
Reaction score
if you change your mind about shipping i really want the panhard bar with brace.

U.S. shipping address

p.m. if you change your mind

buffguy

forum member
Reaction score
sorry everyone. I have been busy and wasn't able to log on the forums. PMs replied.

Update. The hood, d-spec, Adjustable LCA, are sold.

Fergie-GT07

Reaction score
I tried to buy brakes from buff but could not ever get a response from him after several attempts. Good luck All

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
He better not ship anything...he sold the hood out from under me even though i set up a freight company to pick the hood up at his house.

buffguy

forum member
Reaction score
He better not ship anything...he sold the hood out from under me even though i set up a freight company to pick the hood up at his house.

How did I sell the hood from under you? Was there an agreement between me and you that states you have dibs on the hood? When did I ever agreed to have a freight company come pick up the hood? If you read my post, I stated that it is "local pick up only". A local guy wanted to buy the hood and I sold it to him. It is not cool for you to come in here and bash me. As mentioned by me above, I have been busy and have not log on the forums. I didn't read your message until a couple of days ago, long after the hood was sold.

As for the members that have asked me about shipping, I have told them that if the parts don't sell locally I would consider shipping.

Fergie-GT07

Reaction score
cmon man.....

Seriously, we had a deal to ship your stoptech brakes and you flat out stopped replying. So get real man. Don't give anyone any crap about shipping when you and I had an arrangement.

The facts are you are very unreliable and communication is not your strong suit. I am sure if people can pick this stuff up you will be fine but I am awfully glad I never sent you any money since even the posts from a couple days ago have gone unanswered and at the VERY LEAST I deserved some kind of notification if you sold to someone else.

Bash or no bash. I would use caution buying from this guy and I make no apologies saying that..

v6tungsten

forum member
Reaction score
we exchanged a few emails last monday 6th and you where working on finding shipping rate for me. You did have the hood then didnt you? I also was working on finding a way to ship the hood. I sent an email back to you Monday 6th telling you i found a way to crate and ship with pricing and contact info. Then you never returned my email. I also sent an email tuesday 7th (on several forums) telling you i found a different company that would do a local pickup at your house. From that tuesday on I never heard back until like saturday when you said you sold it.

please explain the difference in "local pick up only" and me contracting someone local to pick it up for me?

Dibs is used in the forum to let the seller know the order they should contact people. Theres never a agreement on the dibs on any items for sell. 99% of seller though will go in the order that people called dibs. I called dibs on several forums you posted on also.

so you where to busy to check or reply to anyones emails but had time to sell items locally? I figured since you said you would find out shipping rates monday and didnt say NO Im only selling local we had a deal.

PS, you still havent returned my PM's about the wheels...lol guess i'll buy some local to me.

How did I sell the hood from under you? Was there an agreement between me and you that states you have dibs on the hood? When did I ever agreed to have a freight company come pick up the hood? If you read my post, I stated that it is "local pick up only". A local guy wanted to buy the hood and I sold it to him. It is not cool for you to come in here and bash me. As mentioned by me above, I have been busy and have not log on the forums. I didn't read your message until a couple of days ago, long after the hood was sold.

As for the members that have asked me about shipping, I have told them that if the parts don't sell locally I would consider shipping.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back