Brenspeed black friday sale!!! From shifters to Blowers!!!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
From Wednesday 5pm EST - Saturday 9am EST, be sure to check out the website for our Black Friday specials. We are offering sales on everything from shifters to superchargers. Not just sales, HUGE SALES. Also, Friday we will be on hand from 8am-5pm EST to handle any of your sales or tech questions you may have. We will also be on hand to process our 12month same as cash applications. Approval takes approximately 5 minutes!

BlackFriday.jpg

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you'll have the Saleen grill I have in transit from you guys on sale!!!

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Please don't tell me you'll have the Saleen grill I have in transit from you guys on sale!!!

Its hard telling as I dont make the final decision, but I can assure you their will be some other items you are going to be interested in :) You have to love Black Friday sales, especially when you dont have to go out and wait in line to get the deals!

You need to apply for the card and get the driveshaft and supershaker

We will be processing applications all day! 12months No interest!

Sureee. Maybe a heat exchanger will be on sale..

Maybe! :thumb:

im seriously thinking about it. if the deals are right

There isnt going to be a better time than during this sale, I can guarantee you that. We has discussed some of the deals and some of them are unreal!

Last edited by a moderator:

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
My wife is gonna kill me if I get a card here. I'll talk to her about it tonight and see what she says. There's so much shit I want to buy!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I don't see 8.8 tru-tracs on your site brenspeed why is this!!!!

cdutchess78

forum member
Reaction score
Along with possibly a vortech, can I also get the fog light delete as I've heard I'll pick up some power from it!?!?!?:highfive:

romanGHR

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully the super streetfighter is up on sale if not:( try the credit card approval thing

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
The specials will be released tomorrow at 5pm! Check the website!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back