Bullitt wheel that clears Brembo calipers?

06Torch

forum member
Reaction score
Planning on buying the $1000 Brembo kit that a vendor is selling here. However, I'm told the "18 Bullitt OEM wheels will not clear the calipers. The offset will NOT allow the wheel to sit flush against the disc's face without the use of spacers. Spacers are not on the table for me.

Is there an aftermarket wheel that has the offset I need to clear the Brembo calipers? Anyone know what that offset is?
Thanks all,

Gerardo

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Torque thrust wheels made in the custom offset will prolly be your best bet. Let me know if you want a hook up and wanna spend some coin.

Last edited:

Dumbstixlars

forum member
Reaction score
I can see how that is true. Mine barely clear the calipers on my base GT.

Godzirra

Asian Idiot
Reaction score
Like stated above, best bet is custom. I know I couldn't find any. I wanted 20 inch black with polished lip for mine but couldnt find any that fit

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
foose legend ss wheels will clear brembo's. They are a bullitt wheel with a nice clean lip and no rivets. Your gonna spend about $300+ a wheel though.

frank s

at Play
Reaction score
I'd bet the Brembos are GT500 brakes; reckon shopping for "GT500" wheels would produce fitters?

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
^ none that will fit with the brembos.

OP if your set on the bullit wheels then you wil need to go custom as the offset will need to be extreme. spacers wont even cut it.

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
^ none that will fit with the brembos.

OP if your set on the bullit wheels then you wil need to go custom as the offset will need to be extreme. spacers wont even cut it.

foose legend ss wheels will clear brembo's. They are a bullitt wheel with a nice clean lip and no rivets. Your gonna spend about $300+ a wheel though.
^^^

20101014_9.jpg

Last edited:
Back