Bus driver punches passenger lol

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, who said that?
I said if anyone HIT me in my face that is disrespect.

You're stretching the disrespect thing I am isolating it to physical harm.

I was responding to the statement below. You said this was disrespect and nobody disrespects you. Well I can tell you that I have more respect for the man that handles that situation without sucker punching a woman. And my belief is that if you're the guy that would sucker punch her, you'd be disrespecting yourself.

I don't have an ego/anger issue I have a respect issue, nobody disrespects me.

I'm not even sure she hit him. But let's play along. Even if she did. He got up, slowly walked over to her and sucker punched her (even though he was twice her size) while her hands were down at her sides. That's not self defense. She wasn't attacking him. She wasn't moving towards him. So all the bullshit about self-defense is just that, bullshit.

Look, I understand your point of view. I used to share it. But I was wrong. That point of view got me arrested for assault/battery charges in 4 different states when i was younger. I have had to work hard to change my attitudes about "respect". My life is much better now than when I couldn't tolerate "disrespect" from anyone. That doesn't mean I won't defend myself, but I'm also not going to sucker punch a smaller, weaker person just because they embarrassed me.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
She deserved it, but the man was big enough he should have simply stopped the bus and forced her to get off before it even got to that point. He should have been the professional as it was him on the job and she is the "customer".

Thats boring!

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I was responding to the statement below. You said this was disrespect and nobody disrespects you. Well I can tell you that I have more respect for the man that handles that situation without sucker punching a woman. And my belief is that if you're the guy that would sucker punch her, you'd be disrespecting yourself.

I'm not even sure she hit him. But let's play along. Even if she did. He got up, slowly walked over to her and sucker punched her (even though he was twice her size) while her hands were down at her sides. That's not self defense. She wasn't attacking him. She wasn't moving towards him. So all the bullshit about self-defense is just that, bullshit.

Look, I understand your point of view. I used to share it. But I was wrong. That point of view got me arrested for assault/battery charges in 4 different states when i was younger. I have had to work hard to change my attitudes about "respect". My life is much better now than when I couldn't tolerate "disrespect" from anyone. That doesn't mean I won't defend myself, but I'm also not going to sucker punch a smaller, weaker person just because they embarrassed me.

You're a better man than I, I never said I was high and mighty.
I'm from "anybody can get it avenue" till someone kills me.

That's just me, I understand your view and that is fine.
I'm different, again you're a better man that I.
I'm selfish, godless, greedy and violent, but I embrace it :thumb2:

acrophobia13

eat. sleep. drive.
Reaction score
She had it coming, tired of this one sided shit with loud mouth women abusing men.
they want equality right?

Completely agree with fdjizm here. Women are well aware of this fact, and "women" like the one in the video take blatant advantage of it.

She was being vulgar and abusive towards him. When she didn't get a rise out of him, she decided to hit him. If you don't wanna get knocked the fuck out, don't pick fights.
Just because you were born with a vagina doesn't give you the right to run around starting shit and expect to get away with it.

The whole thing could've been avoided if she had been less of a raging bitch. Not his fault she bit off more than she could chew.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
That would require one to be held responsible for their actions, that just doesn't fly in today's society...

BLUEDRG3o5

forum member
Reaction score
so its only a sucker punch because she had her hands down and she was a girl?
I guarantee you this wasnt her first time acting that way. And maybe back then someone did the right thing and politely let her off.

Now that someone actually hit her back, sucker punch or not, i guarantee you she will re-think going about her ways before she does something like that again.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Completely agree with fdjizm here. Women are well aware of this fact, and "women" like the one in the video take blatant advantage of it.

She was being vulgar and abusive towards him. When she didn't get a rise out of him, she decided to hit him. If you don't wanna get knocked the fuck out, don't pick fights.
Just because you were born with a vagina doesn't give you the right to run around starting shit and expect to get away with it.

The whole thing could've been avoided if she had been less of a raging bitch. Not his fault she bit off more than she could chew.

That would require one to be held responsible for their actions, that just doesn't fly in today's society...

No one is defending the woman's actions. She was completely wrong, as far as I can tell. I'm just saying that hitting her that way is not justified and anyone that does that is a coward.

so its only a sucker punch because she had her hands down and she was a girl?

That would have been a sucker punch if it was a man. Are you saying it wasn't?

I guarantee you this wasnt her first time acting that way. And maybe back then someone did the right thing and politely let her off.

Now that someone actually hit her back, sucker punch or not, i guarantee you she will re-think going about her ways before she does something like that again.

Really? You think that? All violence ever taught me was that when I was bigger/stronger/tougher, that I could impose my will on others. So the woman may learn not to hit someone bigger/stronger/tougher, but she learned when she's the bigger/stronger/tougher one, she can use that to her advantage.

In fact, when I was younger, if I had been that girl, I probably would have returned with a weapon.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
This all starts at home, she acted like a man... so what happens?

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Yes, yes it does, this is a fucked up world you have to adapt to your surroundings.
Strong survive? If I had grown up differently I probably would think differently.
We all see how fucked up the world is you have to adapt is all.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, yes it does, this is a fucked up world you have to adapt to your surroundings.
Strong survive?

Again, I used to think the same thing. My life was continual violence because I had to "survive". But guess what, I haven't been in a fight (outside of a gym), in 17 years. It has nothing to do with the world around me. It has to do with my attitude towards the world around me.

If I had grown up differently I probably would think differently.

I doubt if you and I grew up much differently. I had a crazy, fucked up, childhood.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I guess the difference is you want to be a better person in this world, I really don't lol

I've been labeled a sociopath on more than one occasion, don't know what else to tell you.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I guess the difference is you want to be a better person in this world, I really don't lol

I've been labeled a sociopath on more than one occasion, don't know what else to tell you.

I have had that label used to describe me before, but it's been a long time. All I can tell you is that my life is much more satisfying today than it was then. :thumb2:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I really have no issues I lead a fine life now actually, great job, awesome girlfriend, nice car... can't ask for much more I didn't think i would live this long haha.

I'm good man no worries, like I said just don't have that "care" in me so I can't see feeling bad.
I also don't think I am "broken" so I can't fix anything when being me has gotten me where I am and what I have.

It's all good in the hood :)

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I really have no issues I lead a fine life now actually, great job, awesome girlfriend, nice car... can't ask for much more I didn't think i would live this long haha.

I'm good man no worries, like I said just don't have that "care" in me so I can't see feeling bad.
I also don't think I am "broken" so I can't fix anything when being me has gotten me where I am and what I have.

It's all good in the hood :)

So how do you keep from getting arrested all those times that you kick someone's ass?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
This doesn't fall under the category of being "self defense". Self defense is something you do when someone will not stop hitting you, the bitch in this video only hit the guy once. The whole thing could have been avoided. Is it really worth jail time? And size doesn't matter. If you put your hands on someone else, you are a child and deserve to have your ass handed to you.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
NO I don't like it but that was in the past, I am a free man and doing well.
How can I change events that shaped me and made me what I am today?
I wouldn't be the same person with the same things, also I can't go back in time to change anything.

You have to go through certain things in life to shape your character without those thing bad and good you wouldn't be you.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
NO I don't like it but that was in the past, I am a free man and doing well.
How can I change events that shaped me and made me what I am today?
I wouldn't be the same person with the same things, also I can't go back in time to change anything.

You have to go through certain things in life to shape your character without those thing bad and good you wouldn't be you.

I agree up to a certain point. It took my experiences for me to learn what works for me and what doesn't work for me. That doesn't mean I don't change my behavior in the present.

It sounds to me like you've already turned it around and aren't exactly the "sociopath" you once were. I say that because I know if I still had the same attitude and was worried about people "disrespecting me" to the point of using violence to prevent it, I'd be still getting locked up or I'd be dead.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back